Wish I'd said it!!!!

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.northshorebass.com[/URL
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
I know that this isn't really about bilge pumps...but it is about "bilge"....

I wish I had said it...

National PublicRadio interview between a female broadcaster and the US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.

Female Interviewer: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these youngboys when they visit your base?

General Reinwald: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

Female Interviewer: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

General Reinwald: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

Female Interviewer: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

General Reinwald: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper discipline before they even touch a firearm.

Female Interviewer: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

General Reinwald: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but

you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended. OUCH!

I brought this over from Angler Ed at www.chicagolandfishing.com...a good site BTW for "our" area lakes and rivers...And, now a plug for www.lake-link.com...

HGBEAR (I am normally am known as Bear...but...there would be two of us so I am forever hgbear here)
http://www.northshorebass.com

Hooray for the General and spanking the panzy left wing that wants our tax dollars and our guns, while promoting sex in schools, adultery, and.....ok, off my soap box. Nobody takes and insane northerner seriously, but for real, it's about time somebody stood up for common sense! Kudos to the General! Fight fire with fire!

Yeah, now Reinwald will be held responsible for school shootings rather than media hype and the lack of parenting our kids! ERRRRRR! Don't get me going about gun control and mentally challenged shut-ins that support it! Same people that rave about freedom speach obviously can't do the math that leads to logical deduction, if you eliminate the 2nd ammendment, might as well get rid of the rest while your at it! NEELEY for PREZ!!!!!!!

I do believe that Gen Reinwald would be a great choice for Secretary of everything and attorney General (although you could keep Ashcroft)

Here's one sent to me today along the same lines, I love the logic...

A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort up north. The husband liked to

fish at the crack of dawn. The wife liked to read. One morning the husband

returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a short nap.

Although she wasn't familiar with the lake, the wife decided to take the

boat. She rowed out a short distance, anchored, and returned to reading her

book. Along came the sheriff in his boat. He pulled up alongside her and

said, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading my book," she replied...as she thought to herself, "duh -- isn't

it obvious?"

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informed her.

"But officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write

you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with rape," snapped the irate

woman.

"But, I haven't even touched you," groused the sheriff.

"Yes, that's true," she replied, "but you do have all the equipment."

LOL..Ashcroft does seem a little extreme doesn't he??...Ohwell...i wouldn't want that job!! It's all i can do watching Neeley's back and being a VP candidate!! I just want to go FISHING!!!

Latest posts

Back