Wisconsin Mini-Rally

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
So, there's a couple of us that are going to get together when I come up to Wisconsin over the 4th of July. Actually I will be there for 2 weeks. 1 week on Chain of Lakes in Waupaca, WI and a second week on Pine Lake near Wild Rose, WI. I will have my boat so anywhere nearby is fair game. So far Greg and Corey are making it....anybody else? First week I have a couple of committments (grandma-in-law's 90th B-day party, group kids b-day). Would love to offer some overnight accomodations but the cottage sleeps 17 and we have it full!! Now you know why I have to get away for a while!! Normally, the mornings are mine alone on the lake...so peaceful. Anyway, all are welcome. I would really like to meet some of you.

TOXIC

Greg and I are shooting for the 7th and 8th in Winneconne....a Monday and Tuesday. I may also make a "scouting" run up there the Saturday before just for the day.

--Corey

I'm planning to do winneconne july 12th weekend - Greg, could you revise plans?

Dave, I can't but Corey might be able to switch... I have a walleye tournet that wekend in So Ill

I am pretty locked into the 7th--8th but may also be able to run up there the July 12th weekend. I'll see if I can get clearance from the "tower"..LOL

--Corey

You can't even get Mini to come to Va now you want him to go to the Cheese state....LOL..

BF

I saw Bill's reply.. Do they have Fleas on the hot side??

might want to wait for fall..

Latest posts

Back