Wisconsin Bass

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Just in case you wanted too see what those "Cheese" bass look like. There are more in my library.....
LAS.jpg

Hey Tox, What a cutie! She has to take after Mom! (not the fish) KB

Hey Tox. You know that you can take out that 'Light Pole' you have on the boat during the day.

Great picture, and great smile(s). Very nice.

Tex

Carlos, Still haven't gotten over the onion pie! When are we gonna do it again? KB

Hey,

Now there's a keeper. The fish looks big enough to keep too.

KB,

As soon as I am home for a weekend!! I am nto home for a weekend, for about a month or so....I have one Saturdya off that I am not traveling.

I am workign on swinging the Jacobs cup for that Saturday afternoon, if I fly back early enough.

We need to get with Tox and hook up at Buggs or Anna. How does that sound?

Onion pie was pretty good!!!

Nice fish and cute kid, but WHO is that ugly MOFO in the back??? LOL Don't let him fool ya folks, that little girl caught that fish. She's his secret tourney weapon in partner tourneys! LOL

And this is my daughters bass...yep, all by herself. I haven't got the pics developed from Corey and Greg, those are next!!

TOXIC
l1s.jpg

Here fishy, fishy....come to Indiana, fishy, fishy. Nice ones!

Tox, nice pics,nice fish!

That's what makes it all worth it, isn't it?

We're starting to get quite a collection of the kids pics with fish,

(my daughter's first ever walleye,son's first crappie,even my wife's first ever fish of any kind, a dink LM that we thought was a whopper until we pulled it in and found about 3 lbs of weeds all over it, etc.)

Looks like you two had a great time out there!

egMike

Latest posts

Back