which prop do i have?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
I am looking for new prop for my pt 175. the only numbers on the one i have are... 48 73136 A40 13P So which prop do i have. I would like to get the same one. I currently run 5400rpms hole shot is perfect and top end is better than good. any help would be great.

mike

Mike. try this mercury link. Enter your part number, which is 48-73136A40, under option 2. Then click continue next to option 2. It will then ask for your zip code. Enter zip and it will give mercury dealers closest to you. Pick one and then it will bring up the specs for your prop and price from the dealer. Try several of the dealers as prices may vary. I believe it was a 10 3/8 diameter with a 13 pitch.

Robert
http://www.mercurypartsexpress.com/PartsExpress/ProductSelection/ServiceParts/sphome.asp?CID=

Robert is right. 10 3/8 X 13. MSRP for that prop (Merc. Black Max) is $143.00

Craig

Thanks guys i looked it up and you were right the msrp is $143,., I dont understand how some shops charge so much more than others. My zip (20175) brought up five shops which varied in price from 143 to 200. Has anyone used a solas prop on there outboard. I had one on my jetski and it was quick. But never seen one on a boat.

Back