Where the last year went

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
Just had to post this. I've been rather inactive over the past 12 months. Still working on my MBA and should be finished in December. A little over a year ago, I shared the news that the missuz and I reeled in an "eight pounder".

This was little Matthew then...

baby-matthew-sm.jpg

What a difference a year makes!

dsc_4176.jpg

I took my boat out a grand total of ONE time, in January. Since then, it's been in the garage with the cover on. :(

That's all to say that I really appreciate those of you who have posted pictures of your fish and have take the time to tell stories so that I can keep the dream alive. :D

He looks great.... And, he looks like he is about to transform into a tiny terrorist...LOL Good luck...

Trust me it won't be long before he is out there on the boat with you ... don't blink!:D

Now if we can just get the little bugge...I mean terrori...I mean "young 'un" to sleep through the night, or at least find his own way back to sleep when he wakes up at midnight, and two and five.

Dewey, "Don't Blink" has been our theme song for the last five or six months!

Anyway, while I don' t have much to share or comment on, I do pop in once in awhile to see who's been out pulling hogs and toads and whoppers in, and who is just telling lies. Keep those posts and photos coming. They're keeping me sane.

Latest posts

Back