WHATSSSSSSSUUPPP

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
What new??? I miss you all for awhile.....I am engaged for the last time....Got me a New 08 Chevy got rid of the crew cab and go ex cab Z-71...Still got the SS Impala..Ordered a New Chevy camero.I supposed to be one of the first to get one...LetS Pray.....(Mac when are the conv.coming out)..I heard 2010..can't wait that long...Coupe 2009...No coupe for me....Hope everyone Is In good health and all Is well...I still have the Ranger for sale...Same hours on It..Like New cause It Is.... I have lost a few pounds had knee surgery, Quad By Pass...Spine problems they are working On.... Uncle Billy those jumps aren't worth the extra 50.00 a month...Well I hope to be on more...Everyone have a great day and stay safe.......JR PS Rob you still there and Teri you finally find a vehicle you can keep over a week..See ya at Patoka next summer.......;)

Hey JR!!!!!!!!!! Wazupppppppppppp to you to. been a while for me to post as well, why wait for the Camaro, just buy my 08 Mustang GT, then I cn get on the list for the Challenger. :wub:

TRY a Mustang GT, better yeat a Shelby or Cobra, it's like a Ranger only on pavement :lol:

JR,

You are my hero... Engaged, again! Once more into th fight, eh? If that boat is still around (and I hope for your sake it isn't) I'll look at it in a year, after I get the last two out of grad school.

Merry Christmas to you...

CJL,

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Engaged again. Isn't that like running into a tree then picking yourself up and running into it again just to see if it hurts the same as the first time???:D:D

fatrap

Mike, I like that... I now know why I am compelled to run into the tree several times... It's my inquisitive nature...

My deepest condolences....lol

Congrats man!

Yes but this one Is a Prosecutor for the county and makes the big bucks not like the last few twenty year olds I have had to baby sit for...Of course you know how it is...HEE HEEE....really this Is the last one..shes a fine woman...great looking and loves me which means the world to me..I ordered the ring so i will post pics as soon as it gets built....JR Also I want my camero conv..400 hp with the computor upgraded to 500 hp..Looked at the roush 427 mustang..Nice ride but i have to go chevy......JR

Good choice JR (on both the car and the woman!)

got any pics?

You know my Daddy had a Chevy... Until he got a job..LOL

Sorry I bleed Ford Blue.

BF

Geeezy Peeezy JR, are you trying to have a "most operations" with me?;) Glad you lost some weight now that's what I need to do.

I agree with you about the jumps JR but I thought it was $55 a month? I tell everyone I was 6'5" before I started doing that crap.:lol:

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back