What's On Your Wish List??????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
OK - Kids have asked me what I want for Christmas (not that they will ever get it for me - LOL) but just to find out what everyone is asking for given the financial capabilities that our wives, lovers and children have, what would you ask for.

For me I would like a new Kistler 7 foot spinning rod with a Pflueger Supreme reel to go with it.

How 'bout you???????

My kids live with their mom and never ask what I want for Christmas. They usually get me gift cards to Costco or Cabelas. So...I just buy whatever I want or need at the time. My 32 year old Bushnell scope fogged up this year on my deer rifle....so I'll be buying a new scope. Hopefully I'll get a Cabelas gift card and use that with my points to lower the price.

I'll told them fuel treatment and oil for the boat. Both are expensive and I use enough during the season that I cringe every time I go to buy more. And my 4 soon to be 5 year old daughter always gets me some interesting baits, that generally catch some fish if I throw them long enough.:D:D:D:D

Steve

Well, I'll go the other way.

Full Time Employment (as I'm sure there are many that would want). I'm working contract which has many good points, but no vacations, benefits, extras at all. So after the first of the year, I will really try to focus on finding the right opportunity.

After that, back to the more traditional . . . .

Since I just got a new Samsung 46" HDTV, I'm good to go.

Tex

I need an extension on my driveway so my dad wont start charging me rent to park the boat at his house. Also a new feeder, a bear ripped mine down.

Eric

I told my wife that the only thing I needed was the time to enjoy what I already have, so she went out and hired someone else to paint the house so I don't have to take up precious fishing time doing it. That's why we have been married almost 39 years.

When we go Christmas shopping I shop for myself also and my wife wraps it up and puts it under the tree and my stocking is always filled with candy and toiletries either bought or from the extras I have on hand. What I really would like is for the new puppy to be potty trained by the time I get home from work today.

1/2 way through Hannukah i've gotten - supplies to make 2 batches of beer (Stout and Pale Ale), CHOCOLATE, Snuggie, and a bushnell full wifi weather station! I figure when we open our relatives gift there will be gift cars for Wallyworld and Bass Pro!

Trep - I'm puzzled like Mac. Is that like a Wedgie, just not so deep??!! :lol::eek::blink:;)

P.S. Tox stole my answer! :lol::lol::lol:

A refurbished M-60 "Patton" Battle Tank,...100 rounds of main gun ammo....2000 rds of .50cal ammo and a box of "PG cigars".

I have everything else!;)

My boys home safe from Afghanistan and Korea...

Everything else can be replaced...

Merry Christmas all!

az

I am with Mac..My dad was with Patton,I would love to have a Tank...I have everything,I need nothing World Peace, Everyone have a Job and my Kids all grandkids Great Grandkids,,BE safe and Happy...I hope eveyone has a wonderful Holiday....

Would Love to sell the Ranger...It needs a home Greg....:D

JR

Like Toxic, presents and gifts don't mean much to Nancy or me anymore. After our dog Sandy died, I bought us both a beautiful chain and pendant. On the front of the pendant was a dog paw print and on the back I had them inscribe "Sandy, The Perfect Angel". Nancy said that was all she wanted for Christmas and I said the same.

The only thing I really wish I could get would be a new back, or something to stop the pain so I could try to live a somewhat normal life!

Beside all of that, I feel very lucky for what I have and the friends that I do.

Uncle Billy

Only Trep would actually post that he wants a snuggie! Be sure that you wear that Jar-Jar Binks hat when you wear the snuggie!!!

Tex

Hey I said I GOT a snuggie!! Didn't ask for it!!! LOL

I did get a $100 in BPS gift card last night ! I see a road trip to BPS next week with Eli!

Trep in the Jar-Jar hat wrapped in a snuggie... That is a mental picture I do not want floating in my head... Thanks... Nightmare city tonight!

You are welcome Greg. That's the first thing I thought of, and couldn't let that image slip past others. Of course, we could always ask for a pic:

Trep in the snuggie; jar-jar hat and his SavePhace shield. :rolleyes:

Tex

Latest posts

Back