what did you get this year????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
Well what did everyone get????? I got a Tag Hauer watch and shoes and sweaters,ranger gear clothes.....good food and 4 bottles of Tequila Patron, Don Julio.Cabo Wabo...My daughter Is doing great,The greatest gift of all...I Pray everyone had a Great Christmas..Please don't forget what Chistmas Is about......God Bless Everyone.....JR:)

JR,

Great news about your daughter... It is always encouraging to me to hear about somebody getting the best of their diabetes.:huh:

(4) Swamp Donkey hollow bodies frogs

(1) Bag of Sizmic Toads

(1) Bag of Stanley Ribbit Toads

UnderArmor Camoflauged Cold Gear top, bottom, and "release" gloves for when I'm bow hunting

Bow Tuning Tools for seting up my compound bow

Sweater, Shirt, Socks

Bass Pro Shops Gift Card(s) - wife and mother in law

Lowes Gift Card - father in law

Gourmet Coffee from the inlaws with two of the mugs from the company - Gervalia

Cash

I'm so spoiled... and loved. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

I got some t-shirts,a new hat,travel mug,money and some jeans.It was a good Christmas for everyone here at the house.

30 gig Ipod was the big thing for me....no more CD clutter all over the Jeep.

I got my wife a second Tivo for the bedroom along with the wireless network adapters....that's for me as much as her.

We also ordered a pair of the coolest Flexsteel black leather sofas you've ever seen. They'll take about 8 weeks to arrive.

All in all, it was a very nice Christmas.

Very happy to hear your daughter is doing better, JR.

Harpo

I got some new shirts, little odds and ends, and an exxon gas card to for the boat from my parents. They also got me a new pair of life vests for the boat. Mine are 12 years old and really past thier useful life. I never even thought of asking fot them as a gift when my mother asked me if there was anything i wanted. MY father noticed they were spent the last time he was on my boat. I told him i was planning on getting new ones in the spring, but he remembered and got them for me.

I got a $100 gift card to bass pro from my sister.

My nephew got me a little craftsman took kit. He wanted to get me tools because he knows how much i like to fix things. He was so proud that he bought it with his own money and even wrapped it himself. 8 year olds are really fun...

My girlfriend got me a new 80gb video ipod to replace my old busted one. I wasnt expectiong such a thing but she knew how bummed out i was when the hard drive died in my old one. I use the ipod so much, im stoked to have a new one.

The best part was being able to see some family i dont get to see very often and spend time with some friends. Tomorrow im off to go see a buddy of mine that lives in WV for a few days. I got the week off of work and i havent seen him in almost two years so i thought i would stop down and spread a little holiday cheer. Since i get the week off its a perfect time to do it.

Had the House to myself for 2 weeks!! All the Fishing/Hunting shows and all the sports I could watch. (That's a present in itself) The Wife and Son went to San Diego to visit her Family for the Holidays. I didnt want to go because I dont like to Fly/Fall plus, I dont like to leave the House for that long. We will open Presents on Friday morn. Hope everyone is having a Great Holiday season.

Max <><

Nancy and I decided a few years ago not to exchange gifts. We always get whatever we want all the year long. So this morning I gave her her gifts and she gave me mine.:p

She bought me a beautiful watch and a bottle of Tuaca and I got her a gold and diamond cross and some kind of special bottling of Royal Crown.

Even though we say we're not getting anything we always do though we hold it to a couple.

They are getting more and more expensive though.:unsure:

jr - I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is doing great. That is for sure, the greatest gift of all.:)

Uncle Billy

I got some clothes, a new gore-tex rain suit (100mph from Bass Pro), lots of cash for the grand opening of the Bass Pro in Portage, Indiana in February, and some automatic tools. One is the auto tape. Just push a button and it extends or retracts up to 25 feet. Kind of silly but cool!

Family had a great holiday and that is really what matters!

Randy!:D

Nothing fishing related.......and that's the way I like it!! I am one picky sob when it comes to my fishing gear so my family stays a 100 miles away from buying it. :lol::lol:

TOXIC

Like Uncle Billy, wife and I decided that we didn't need to try to guess appropriate gifts for each other and instead, concentrate on spending the day together with our son. He's the one who's presents fill the bottom of our tree!! I'd list what he got, but I think there's a bandwidth limit on the site :D:D. Way more fun for us to watch our five-year old tear into presents and then spend the day playing with him. That we're all together, healthy and happy is present enough!

Merry Christmas to all!

Glenn, I'll take the Gevalia... We have been drinking it for two years now.

It will make you throw the Maxwell House in the trash... Good Stuff....

A belated Merry Christmas to ALL

KB

Like Uncle Billy, wife and I decided that we didn't need to try to guess appropriate gifts for each other and instead, concentrate on spending the day together with our son. He's the one who's presents fill the bottom of our tree!! I'd list what he got, but I think there's a bandwidth limit on the site :D:D. Way more fun for us to watch our five-year old tear into presents and then spend the day playing with him. That we're all together, healthy and happy is present enough!

Merry Christmas to all!

Toxic, it's my understanding that your just one SOB.. has nothing to do with fishing.,LOL..

Buzz

So true Buzz :)

I got 2 bottles of Jack and one bottle of Jim Black. :)

Pro Qualifier Rain gear w/Windstopper liner :)

new games for my PS3 :)

And a great day spoiling my neices and nephews.....(and their kids)

Mini

i got alot more than i deserved... but im not going to complain.

mike c

Our present(s) to each other is pretty straight-forward. My new job (Nov.) that allows me to live/work wherever I choose. We will be moving to an E. Texas Lakefront home, this spring. Other than that, it was pretty much some simple items to exchange on Christmas morning.

Tex

Well my daughter "finally" came home from visiting her future in-laws for Christmas... So we postponed our gift excahnge till this evening... Got a Sirius Satellite radio for the boat ,,, very cool....

This is hilarious....a friend of mine told me he got a GPS (for his truck) for Christmas. He said, "It tells me when to turn right and when to turn left just like my wife...in fact I think she paid extra to have her voice programed into the thing." :lol:

Harpo

Sorry I'm late on this, I'm back at work tonight.

I got 1/2 of an Olhausen 8' pool table to go in our bar/family room. We actually got the thing back in Nov. as they were on sale. My wife and I agree'd that it would be the "big gift" for each other this year. Strange thing is, my boys and their friends seem to always be playing with my Christmas gift? Oh well, I like seeing them have fun.

Other than that, I got $150.00 in BPS gift cards and a new dremel tool kit.

I'm a happy camper,

Steve

Edit, I forgot the Panara Bread gift card YUM-YUM, and I don't mean the soft plastics!!!

I got a cover for my jet ski and a small anchor that will work with my jet ski or kayak.

An Ipod, Nike running shoes, and a Nike accessory for my ipod that goes in the Nike running shoes to tell you distance calories, etc. Do you think someone was trying to tell me I am fat???? :p

CD's, Best Buy gift card, clothes, and chocolate!

This is the first year I haven't been in Nebraska with my mom. Sucked!

i got a 30gig IPod and set my son up with new rods/reels and tackle for his first year of tournyment Fishing!

i think i am more excited the he is:D

GregD

I got BPS and Gander Mountian gift cards which is great. I'm a little picky on the fishing stuff, so probably better that I pick it out.

HP

I didn't expect ANYTHING after the amazing stuff my family gave me for my 40th B-day in Sept. But i was WRONG!! LOL

$200 in BPS $$, beer, candy (chocolate and more chocolate!!!), clothes, cash, NetFlix, books, NY Cuba Cheese (sorry Wisconson, but MAN this cheese ROCKS!!!), Fishing Rod, Smoke Lens for my Fishhedz, and visits from my Cousin in NY and my Mom!!!

The most valuable was the smiles from my wife and kids, the hugs from my 3rd grade Sunday School students, and the ability to live another year!

Trep

Latest posts

Back