So, what did everyone get?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Neathamer2

Reaction score
What did everyone get from Santa this year? I got 2 new Pro Qual reels and a set of Pro Qual rain gear and a 7'6" MH Vendetta rod to match my Revo that I purchased last month. Time to put some of my old gear to pasture. Looking forward to spring. Have a great new fishing season everyone.

Max

Well I got a nice rod and tackle rack from the dsughter and her hubby.

And on this long weekend, I installed my new HDS 5 on the front, and ordered my own present Friday, a new HDS 8 for the console......

I hvae the X28 sold to a good member here, but still have a 520 to sell.....

My lovely wife got me a Quantum Smoke rod, but she asked for one flex and was given another by my friends at BPS, but just means I get to make a trip to the store to exchange. My wonderful daughter picked Daddy out a great looking spinnerbait for the Potomac and a crankbait that should do very well on Anna (I'll be giving it a try on New Year's Eve). Also got some line, can never have enough of that.

Steve

My son gave me a "Minion", from the movie Dispicable Me. When you press his hand, he laughs, pauses, laughs some more, pauses, and then laughs a bunch more. I laughed myself silly with it. Great gift from my 7 year old, and I plan to put it on my desk when I get back to work tomorrow.

Wife bought me some hunting / shooting stuff - bipod, snap caps, etc... She also bought us a "family gift" - a Playstation 3. I say "family gift" because I don't play video games, but plan to use it as a Blue-Ray player. My wife and son, on the other hand, commandeered it and played the "Star Wars Force Unleashed" game all afternoon.

Mother in law gave me BPS gift cards. :wub: That was the only fishing related stuff I received this year.

All the best,

Glenn

I got a Great Big Kiss from my 14 month old Great Grandaughter..She even hugged me with my Santa beard..But she screamed to high Heaven when we put her on the real Santas lap..She flat wasn't having any of him..HA HA Hope everyone was safe and happy..Pray for the troops..JR

Eli and I loaded up at Hannukah with KVD reels and Rods (that boy has 9 now of his own!), he got his first compound bow, video games, and I got a $50 BPS gift card from my Mother-n-law! Were off to lake Logan Martin in 2 days with some friends, then to BPS later in the week to get him a good bow target and me some gear!

Oh and we had a WHITE Christmas down here in GA! I gotta move south FARTHER next time!! LOL

Trep

Trep,

What bow did you get for Eli? I bought my son a Diamond Nuclear Ice last year and he loves it.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Dont look at a PS3 as JUST a bluray or video game console. They do much more!

Me? I got a bottle of Single Barrel and a lump of coal. GREAT YEAR! :)

My lovely wife got me a wireless backup camera for the truck. No more getting out fifty times to line up the hitch with the boat trailer tongue. It might also save the granddaughter's big wheel from annihilation!

Scott

I got to go home for the holiday and spend three days with my wife! We didn't do much 'present exchange' - execpt for one thing. My wife is making a 'shadow box' to put up about my Dad. Pic's and documents relating to his service in WWII. She looked up all the medals that he had (that I have); and will also do some additional work trying to get some replacements for the campaigns he was credited with during the war.

I lost him to cancer when I was young, and this is about the only things of his that I actually have. To boot, my wife is going to attempt to make two more (one for my brother/sister) also - so that they have a solid memory.

One of the nicest gifts that I've ever received.

No fishing/outdoors/sporting items, but our gift exchange with my son and his family will be mid-January.

Tex

Tex write or go online to army depot st louis and they replace them You do have to send a copy of the dd 214 If his was burned like most were for the army..Someone will have the address I have lost it again.. JR

it was a year for reels for me. I got a Johnny Morris Gold and 3 silvers and a extreme spinning reel

The only fishing related thing I got was a $25 gift card to Cabela's. Was very blessed with other stuff though. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Gene

Wife got me a G.Loomis rod and Shimano ultralight spinning outfit. Even though I bass fish, I like to run down to Kentucky lake and catch monster bluegill on ultralight.

Dan,

2 G.Loomis NRX Rods & 2 Shimano Calais 200APV, got them for myself when tacklewarehouse had there awesome blackfriday discount.

Latest posts

Back