• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Used Rods/Reels

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Davis

Reaction score
I am looking for some used rods and reels that are still in real good order. Looking for rods at 6'6 or 7' and some open face reels. Trying to get more into tournament fishing but it's hard to do with just 3 rods and a 16 month old eating up all of the groceries. I know alot of you guys have 50 rods or more. If you have any extras, I would like to buy them at a reasonable price. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks, Chris

Chris I gotta old Diawa ProCaster i was going to put on Ebay but would sell for 10$ + shipping, its mechanicaly sound and I dont belive it has any scratches...its yours if you want...email me at [email protected] if your interested....i also got a BPS Mega Cast that has the base broken on it,i belive it could be salvaged and maybe "rigged" to a pole if needed. I will sell this one for $5, its in new condition and has only been used a handful of times. Let me know

I have a few Abu Garcia's I can dig up. I will post the info tonight.

Back