Update - Springfield BPS Spring Classic

• Thread starter Rick Hale [URL]http://www.basspro-shops.com/servle
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Just week to wait --

Still planning to be at the Spring Classic Friday (19th).

"Moonlight Madness" 5-10pm Friday. I'll be broke by 5:10pm.

Staying at the Residence Inn (417-890-0020) on E. Kingsley St. in Springfield.

Mini and Mac-Do you know where your "All Star booth" will be located in BPS??

Would enjoy meeting up with some of you guys and gals from this board. Maybe Sat. evening --Doug Patillo - Ed
http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.CFPage?appID=89&option=3&template=springfield.cfm

Hale,....The AllStar booth is always located by the exit doors (to your right as you look down into the vendor booth area). Unfortunately, I won't be there, but Mini will be.

Stop by and tell him to quit slackin' and start SELLIN'!!

LOL

Hopefully, I'll be there next year!!

Mac

Hale,

I don't know what I was thinking last time we talked. For some crazy reason, we scheduled our trip to Lake Fork for next week. I didn't even realize then, that it was the same week as the Spring Classic. I was really looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Maybe next year though.

I'm gonna miss not going to the Classic this year, but the sale starts this weekend, so I can get in on some good buys anyway. I think I remember telling the guys that the week we chose was not a good week, but it was when they could get off work, and I'm self-employed....so they won. Anyway, since I can't make it...I'm pretty sure DOUG SAID HE IS BUYIN THE HOTWINGS!!!! Right Doug???!!!

Ok, well...you guys have a great time, and I hope we can meet up another time. Don't spend ALL your kids inheritance in one trip!!

God Bless,

Ed

Ed --- Mark all the good spots on your GPS--- Never know when this old boy will want to try the Fork!!!!!!!

Mac -- Here I went out and got ya one of them there $5 cigars. Guess I'll have to save it till next year--in the truck..LOL

HaleDamage

Our Midnight Madness sale is tonight. I'm on my way out the door, trade-in reel and credit card in hand.

Harpo

Too Cool!!....Give it to Mini,..he'll bring it home for me!

Nice gesture dude,,,,even though it was unneccessary!!

We'll hook up sometime!!

Mac

Mac: I thought you were going to be here...my 16-month old daughter has been looking forward to seeing you again.

Ed: Have fun at Lake Fork...I will keep an eye on your house! Leave the door unlocked and I will also keep an eye on your big-screen. And of course the HOT WINGS are on me...and anytime you want to grab lunch Ed, you just holler!

HaleDamage: Maybe we can meet up Friday night at BPS and maybe grab a beer afterwords. On Saturday I am taking my wife (no kid) to Chateau on the Lake in Branson for a Murder Mystery Weekend. I would love to meet up Friday night if you all are game. Any kids?

Tim: You going to be around Friday night? If so, maybe we can also meet up.

Mini: I am looking forward to meeting you. If you need anything while you are in town, don't hesitate to let me know.

Friday evening sound good--

How about everyone (all-you-all) meets at the All Star booth and Give Mini a hard time as Mac asked us to do...Then go from there???

Doug -- No kids this trip--- Just Kathy (wife) and me for this romanic weekend at BPS-- (Last year it cost us $20k down here????LOL) All 3 of our kids are married -- got 8 grand kids we will be shopping for...Heck, kids are cheap compared to grand kids,,.. ;>)

Come on down all-you-all.

HaleDamage---(Doing ok for an old boy from Minn.)

Doug,..I was planning on going!! Didn't get it done though,...and not by lack of effort on Mine or Mini's behalf!!! LOL.

And Hale,...thanks for remembering that Kathy's name is spelled with a "K!"...LMAO!!!

You guys have a great time. I really wish I could be there, but.....the Fork Calls!!!

Hale - I don't have a GPS yet, but I have the old fashioned Lake Fork Map....and its already marked up pretty good! You're welcome to any information you want. I got most of the spots from my father-in-law....he's been going there for 20 years. We always have a great time!

Doug - I'll leave the big screen on...you can come around to the back door and watch it through the window. What channel do you want me to leave it on?? Lunch sounds great. Maybe after I get back into town, next week we can meet up. We're not leaving for Texas until Wednesday, but I have to get caught up on work before I go. I'll holler at ya!

You all be good now....and don't give Mini too hard of a time....he might not come back!!!

Ed

Doug - I forgot....my wife, and mother-in-law, and daughter will be home while I'm gone. Just go on in and watch t.v. with them....but I have to warn ya....my daughter runs the remote. I hope you like Dora the Explorer, or the Wiggles, or Barney!!!!

See ya!

Ed

Ed: You have a great tie and safe trip. Holler when you get back and we'll do lunch. As far as watching TV with your family...I can handle Dora and I can probably handle the Wiggles, but watching Barney on a big screen is just a bit uch for e to handle....but thanks for the offer!

Hey Guys and Gals---------Let us meet at the All Star booth this Friday Mar. 19) night about 7:30 - 8pm. -- Then we can make a game plan where to go for a brew / chips / hotwings /etc and of course some tall tales..

What do you think??

My cell # is 816-804-0046

HaleDamage

Mac ----- I'll give Mini a "Big One" for you..cigar

I will certainly be there on Friday night and I am looking forward to meeting you folks. As to my availability for wings/beer/tales will be dependant on Bass Pro Shops employees and the willingness of my boss to let me out. I will work on it as soon as plane lands in KC (I am driving to Springfeild w/my boss). I will probably have to work the booth until the show ends on Friday night (10:00pm)

Mini

PS Hale, I got your cell number

Cool - Mini -- If you guys need help in KC -- Give me a call..

See-ya Friday---

HaleDamage--------PS: just give us your Visa card -- we will wait for you LOL-

Sounds like a plan HaleDamage. I'm not sure of my plans but one way or another I will at least be at BPS Friday night. If I have my 16-month old daughter we may not be able to stay out late, but if I don't have her, then we will make plans then.

Mini: Holler if you need anything...looking forward to meeting you.

Doug --- Kids are great one of the grand kid is 2 going on 16-- a real Cowboy---- See you guys

HaleDamage
Web Just.jpg