Update on my Army boys

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey all...

Haven't posted in awhile...

Just a quick update on my boys (both Army)...

Greg, the oldest is fighting the war on terror in Afghanistan with the Special Forces...He is the intel piece in their team that goes out and conducts missions (can't tell us any more than that).

Jake is now serving at Camp Casey in South Korea...he is about 12 miles from the DMZ. Since it is not a war zone, his duty is less 'stressful' than Gregs!

A couple pics:

Greg 'fully loaded'....terrorists beware!

Greg_fully_loaded.jpg

Just "another day at the office" in Afghanistan:

Greg_at_work_in_Afghanistan.jpg

Jake "McLoving It" on a weekend pass to Seoul, South Korea...

Jacob_at_McDonalds_in_South_Korea.jpg

Hug a soldier/veteran today!!!!

az

God bless and keep them both safe... They are in my prayers and thoughts. You have every reason to be very proud. Thank them from us here.

Man, that boy is a hoss, god bless and keep both of them safe.

Be sure and thank them,for me, for their service. May God bless them and keep them out of harms way.

Awesome. Ask him how the GRS is doing on that HMMWV.

God Bless your boys and keep them safe!! Please send them our thanks and deepest grattitude. Good job Dad!!! :D

Andy great pics..Tell Jake I was at the former Camp Pellham for awhile with the first cav..It was a blast In the early 60s.....I was at Casey off and on also...JR:)

He is a big dude! Taliban beware! Thank them for me as well. Jake has filled out a little since I last saw him. :)

Gene

Wow Andy, you must be so proud. Your boys will be in our thoughts and prayers here also, and HUGE thank you's to them, and all who are serving the USA.

Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and good wishes all!

Got to speak with Greg in Afganistan over the weekend...was great to hear his voice if only for a few minutes.

It's amazing he keeps in such good spirits with the conditions and frequent missions...

He says he has not slept on a mattress since Thanksgiving...

God Bless 'em!!!!

thanks again,

az

Now that's a tow vehicle!! Thank you for their service and prayers sent to keep them safe.

Thats nothing Teri. You should come see where I work!!! We have an open house every year....

Thanks for keeping us safe! The husband of my of my staff just got back from Iraq after a long tour. I can't thank them enough for their service....his for putting his life on the line and her for holding down the homefront. These kids are awesome. God has his hand on them and you. You and your boys are what makes this country so awesome!

Mini...

Greg said they don't really use the Gunner Restraint System....He says they have a belt-type harness with a short lanyard they'll wear...they'd rather try to jump if it flips over!

az

I can sure tell you're a proud Daddy Andy. Please thank them for me and God Bless them both! Greg, CYA alright?

Uncle Billy

Exactly what was relayed to upper brass....oh well. It was a fun project!

God Speed!!!

Latest posts

Back