Troll Perfect....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
I'm sure its a great product, but I'm going to throw a plug in here for Rich, who's put countless hours into this site to make it what it is -- without 1000's of "buy xxx product posts".

I'm pretty sure the terms of service here are that promoting a product is a right given to sponsors only-- I'm also sure the other sponsors can attest that they don't have to post a thing to earn our loyalty and Rich does a nice job of supporting his sponsors goals...

SO.... whatcha waiting for?

David

didnt mean to offend and or break rules...just thought I could offer something new for members...maybe Rich could contact Ed Laab...248-747-8520 concerning sponsorship....again I apology...and if deem appropriate will remove posting....best fishes to all bob szymakowski

again didnt mean to offend....IF INTERESTED please go direct to TROLL PERFECT,,,,the offer has been resended.............best fishes bob szymakowski

Well, I for one wasn't offended. I did wonder why more than one post same subject, but my concern didn't reach the level worthy of energy typing. While I wasn't personally interested in the product, I'm sure folks who were interested appreciated the deal. I'm not sure why folks just didn't contact you directly with their concern. I guess if Rich was that concerned he would have contacted you. Just my random thoughts.

Bob seems like a good guy only trying to promote a product he felt would benefit the membership here. I would agree that the multiple posts (in all CAPS in some cases :p ) on the subject might have been seen as a little much from a non-board sponsor, but hey... The guys just excited about it! I'm still skeptical about the darn thing, so I guess I'll have to contact Bob and buy one of them new-fangled-thigamagiggies for my Minn Kota.

Think of how many other non board sponsors support their product of choice. This board has always been a nice place. Let's keep things friendly.

All the best,

Glenn

thanks.............i keep forgetting caps "means shouting" in space lango...at 60 I am still learning................caps in my day was meant as an attention grapper...

but nonetheless.....the issue is "dead"....Glenn..if you contact me you will be the LAST SALE.......thanks all for understanding...and best fishes to all

bob szymakowski:cool:

I guess I don't even really feel like you've stepped over a line personally, but I do STRONGLY feel that a LOT of time, energy, and devotion has been put into this site, and the only (albeit modest) reward is a few bucks from sponsors who see how closely knit this community of boat owners are, the trust built amongst these enthusiasts starting with Rich, the quality of the content and the advice, and the consistency of its members participation -- in short, if everyone can push a product, their doing it at Rich's expense who has built arguably one of the best niche boating sites on the web.

David

I had no real issue either, Just noticed the multiple posts as well.

Mark

Latest posts

Back