trailer tail lights for trailstar for 911

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetnitro

Reaction score
i posted this on bbc, was wondering if anyone can point to a source for trailer tail light lenses.

seems that mine have been bashed in by someone who apparently did not like my trailer. the dealer that i got the boat from, is 120 miles away, that is about $60 of gas. i would prefer to be able to get them online! but if i have to use the dealer, i imagine they would send them to me????:wacko:

Do you have fiberglass fenders or steel

Both should be avail. at BPS

Contact Craig or Kathy on this board with your trailer serial number and credit card info and they can UPS them out to you!!!!!

KB

I think when it's time to replace mine,I'm going to try the LED lights.

We use them on all our equipment at work,and they take a beating,and other that getting busted,rarely ever need replaced.

Steve

If they are the oval ones that are held in with a rubber gasket try a wal-mart. I have that style on my 882 trailer and when i have blown them i got replacments at wal-mart for 10 bucks.

BPS ought to mail em to ya, if they won't let me know and i will get a pair and send em to ya. By the way they don't sell the lenses at BPS they only sell the whole light. $11+ per light

thanx for all of the quick replies, the NTOWS is really proving to be an excellent resource.

having trouble finding the proper kit... can you show me an http address?

Let me know what you find... I want to upgrade mine (at some point) to the LED versions too... but all the kits I see advertised are the "square"... not like what we havve on the 911 trailer (or other similar trailers).

davet,

You've got to be kidding me. On your brand new trailer? How about this, if you can't figure anything out locally, order exactly what you need from the dealer and I'll go over and pick them up and mail them to you. I only live 10 miles from GFM. Just make sure you do it before mid-Sept. I'm getting married and will be out of the country until October. I might ask for a ride though as payment!!

NoCAL

Latest posts

Back