Tracker trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any one know where I might get a trailer for a 1997 Nitro Savage 18'6" I believe. ? The one that came with it is rusting a-part from the inside out. The trailer and boat have always been stored in a dry shed, but the bows that hold up the bunks are rusting and going to drop the boat on the axles. Tracker sure produced a piece of junk and has no interest in helping you find something that will fit. I will remember that on my next purchase. Nitro's only concern is product going out the door. I never thought the boat would out last the trailer. Nitro customer service basically told me to get lost in as far as finding a trailer. They surely still have trailer configured that will fit this boat. Before you ask the boat has never been in salt water. Hope you guy can help.

OK Big Dog slowdown. I am sure you are frustrated with the trailer and with the lack of help from Tracker Marine. What happens often is that the drain holes on the trailer tubing become plugged with debris and trap water inside causing it to prematurely rust through. There are many brands of after market trailers with universal or adjustable bunks and rollers that would serve you well. Try taking a peek at EBay I have had luck there in the past.

Hey Big Dog: Give me a few days to check and see what size of trailers I have, but I might be able to help you. Before I left Tracker, I bought a few trailers and might have one that would fit your boat. I am near Springfield, MO. I will holler at you once I find out, but just wanted to give you a heads up that I might have one.

My email is [email protected]

The email in my profile is wrong as I no longer work for Tracker...and havent changed it yet.

Latest posts

Back