Toxic is a MUCH BETTER KISSER now!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
Thanks to all of the ribbing you guys gave him, the game warden (Herb) tells me that Toxic is a MUCH better kisser. I can only wish them the best of happiness :)

Oh... ouch... Poor "TARGET".... He better be if Corey and I show up and race around his little summer idyllic lake...

Now your ears... first your "bum" and now your ears... take the matches away from him! How did you get a fart to come out of your ear... No never mind I think that is more info than we need.... LOL

I would Kiss Johnny Law if he could get me my rassin' frassin Title and Registration from VDGIF. They cashed my check 2 months ago ($400+)...then I get a notice yesterday that I was $9 short.......They haven't updated their forms or website for at least a year, fees went up $9 in 2002!! If this means another 4 months, I'm gonna be hot!!

TOXIC

I think he was heartbroken cuz I wouldn't marry him. lol ! I really dont know what happened to him.

http://nitroowners.com/msgboard9e.asp?boardname=msg&view=330333&replycount=281&archive=1

All this thread needs is a red plaid skirt,,,,LOL

Meyer, dagnabbit don't bring up that freakin pic!!:lol: Most of the guys here are new enough not to have seen the "kissin" thread although the skirt has sown up occasionally:p At least I went fishin yesterday. It was Walleye weather....cold and windy!!

This oughta stir things up a bit,.......:lol::rolleyes:

Toxaci.jpg

LOL I had a feeling that was coming!

Gene

Some things just get better with age.... But you ain't one... but that picture is...lol

He could have at least photoshopped it shorter and I could claim to be in a Scottish Kilt to retain some shred of my dignity!! :lol: Now let's hope Bill doesn't post up the follow up:p Mac, don't you have some rod handles to color on?!?:angry::lol:

"to retain some shred of my dignity!!"And, besides a skirt on you can't be improved.... Fortunately for me there are no photos of my "mistakes"...

Tox,

My wife wants to know where you shop? And, she was surprised that I knew a bachelorette contestant and that you got a rose.

Carlos,

Hammer knew I am an ass... But, you, a wolf in sheeps clothing...turning on your friend... I am soooo pleased....LOL

Rich needs to add a "smooch" emoticon to the list, just for this thread!

Toxic travels with 10 rods,.....3 boxes of senko's......some football jigs,..and 15 different plaid skirts to match every weather and "dress code" condition possible!! Except,..we did BAN his "hospital gown" skirt,....that slit up the back just opened up waaaayyyyy to much info. :blink::eek:

Sorry, Neeley is the only one has dressed in a gown!! And it is a good thing that the pic function is down.....tightie whities on a flagpole come to mind:p

Carlos..... every Marine knows....when in doubt... "attack, attack" so blame on your training.....

Latest posts

Back