To much fun

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Sumpter

Reaction score
Was on a Family trip to Disney last week and got kinda bored and tired of walking and started to think about a little fishin.Went online and found a local guide and gave him a call.He was open Thursday so I booked a 4 Hr trip for me and my stepson.We met at 6am and there was a lake only 5 min away.This lake was deserted no one else fishing.Nice ramp and parking it was called Tracey lake.The guide was a real nice guy had a great boat 21' Stratos with a 250 opti.We caught over 30 Large Mouth in 2 1/2 hrs.From 14" to 22" and I lost a bigger one. He tells me there are hundreds of lakes around like that.His name is Jim Dowling if your ever in the Orlando area look him up He knows where they are.

My family and I, in-laws included, are making the same trip in late October. Does he guide year round? What about his prices? Thanks, Eric

Eric,He does do it year round. The 4 hr price for 2 was 250.00 He supplied everything,drinks snacks live and artificial baits and rods.He will even come pick you up.His# 800-488-3315

Thanks, this will make my father-in-law very happy. Now maybe his dark cloud won't cover the Magic Kingdom. Eric

Latest posts

Back