Tin Surges Ahead!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I have just learned that John Kiefer drives 19' of Tin Tracker! The totals are now:

8 Tin Boats for 141 1/2'

7 Glass Boats for 134 1/2'

65 Days still remain..........

Size does not matter, it is all in how you fish...LOL!

And since Kentucky lake is "only" 190 Miles long us fast glass guys will beat all of you slow tin guys to the so very few hot spots! (I hope you see the sarcasm there) I am really looking forward to the trip, should be a great time and I look forward to meeting a bunch of good people, even if they drive tin.

Corey

I agree! I like both kind of boat owners! We won't include those "wood" freaks! LOL!!!

Rich D

it don't matter how fast the boat goes if you don't know how to fish. There are more than a few good spots on ken. lake.

I own a glass and a tin. The tin is sitting at the dealer and the glass is under a bunch of snow. I have caught a few bass through the ice the last couple of days. Biggest was a 3#. Even in Wis. we don't quit because of a little ice.

bob

scott,only 190 miles?us tin guys will get there dry and able to fish longer since our backs wont be beat to snot bouncing on the waves!!

Corey...former friend...whose accomodations reservations are in the name of one of those "even if they drive tin." guys.

Bob...quiet...or people will begin to think all you guys from Wisconsin are nuts... Wait, never mind you are nuts... lol... Glad you're catching fish... at least someone is catching some.

Alright Greg, I'll say it....Tin is good.

Next time we fish together we are taking the SS Meyer!

--Corey (Former Tin owner)

See Corey... Se Cory get smart... See Corey did not want to sleep in the "cold Kentucky Rain"....

P.S. Craig is not going to the Rally.... He'd rather go to Arkansas with his wife and Mac... Sounds kinky to me... LOL

Well guys and gals, as much as I wanted to make the rally this year, I'm not going to be able to make it. I cant get the extra 2 days off from work with taking the next weak off for the Talladega race, Just cant swing them both, and the race tickets are already here. Plus with added cost i would have had to dip into the money i use for my Lake Fork Mc'Donalds tournament trip. So you guys have fun and catch one for me. Sure Wish I could have added my 18 foot of haulin a** GLASS to the total.

Uh, William..... If you REALLY want to go to the rally..... But don't want those Talladega tickets to go to waste..... I'm sure that I could manage to put them to use..... I'm really very willing to sacrifice myself and my time for a fellow Nitro/Tracker owner!

me!

I'd love to go myself...it just turned out that our group had already made plans for the first week in April at Dale Hollow but, now depending on the weather and if our trip gets pushed back a couple of days....it may just work out. We were gonna cruise over to K&B for a couple days of crappy fishin' anyway sooooo I guess mother nature herself may play a part in showin' up. I love that place...have'nt been down there for about 5 years and need to put some slabs in the freezer.

Where will most of you be staying?

TEE

We'll all be staying at The Moors.

Call Shirley at 800-626-5472 and make your reservations!

Latest posts

Back