"The Groundhog is Dead." Repeat: "The Groundhog is Dead."

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Greg -

Amanda no longer works at The Moors.

Shirley says she'll buy you dinner if you come down!

me!

Scott...

What... they raised the minimum IQ for the job to two digits and she got squeezed out!!!!

Nothing would make me happier than to be there again for a few more days of "Rally 2003". I haven't laughed and cried so much for years....

She really was a very sweet young lady..........

She really did try very hard..........

I agree that I liked her "bst" same price and the meal came with a floor show. What happened or is it a mystery?

Wel-l-l-l-l.....

I don't know what happened.....

But I'd hardly call it a "mystery"!

:^)

Know what are we going to do for entertainment when we go back ? I think we should get her phone number and hire her for the next rally, Were ever it is !

Don't know if Neely is ever gonna get over his conversation with her.

However.....

I understand that she consumed a large bottle of pills after her encounter with Neeley!

If she had had an "encounter" with Neeley I am sure she would have needed shots as well as pills.... (I could not resist, and for that I am truly sorry... because now some of you will read into that comment some kind of evil perverse innuendo... which of course was my intention... but then you are quite right to assume an evil innuendo any time I make a comment, that being my nature... however, to Mr. Neeley, to whom an apology is owed...and forthcoming...I promise... just as soon as pigs fly) Phhhht!

Latest posts

Back