The greatness that is Lake Fork: again!

• Thread starter Kraig Clement [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig Clement

Reaction score
This guy caught this yesterday at Fork... 13.51lb

It was his first fish ever on a jig........
lunker.jpg

Im not sure what part of the lake, but he said he was fishing main lake points and the fish came out of 10' of water....

I dont think I know Mike, but maybe......

Hopefully Bob G. will hook into one of these in the 3rd week of March and then will have anything bigger then Rob or I.

OK Buzz, new plan. We're skipping the classic and going to TX. You can get your new boat, and then we'll test it out on Fork. Behold, the power of the jig! Man, I'd LOVE to hook a tank like that some day.

great looking bass! great looking shirt too.

guess I might stock up on a few more jigs.

jd

Now thats what I call a lunker, they just don't grow that big here in the north.

I'd drop every jig I owned over the side of the boat after a fish like that! I'm sure I'd never see another one like it. BTW How far did the water level drop after he pulled it out???

Gene

Congrats!! Just hook a line to the bow and to that bass -- save the battery on the trolling motor.

Since I'm know to this -- Where is Lake Fork located?

Lake Fork is in Texas...east of Dallas. I'll be there the last week in March....woooo hooooo. I believe several other guys on the board will be too....might be an unoffical rally!!!!

Ed

ooooo, ooooo, gonna get me some..........gonna get me some of those hawgs at Fork!

I just noticed the most excellent sweatshirt the guy in the picture is wearing. He must be a truly GREAT fisherman!

Harpo

Latest posts

Back