The All American

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
Well,

Thanks all, I tried to write down all the details of our trip but there were so many great things about this tournament it was hard to hit them all. All I can say is it was AWSOME!

They have been televising it for about 3 weeks on the Out Door Life Network and PAX, they did the live weighin on Saturday and then have been showing it from time to time on OLN,look for the FLW tour.

Scott you've seen my face in the photos and Gregory's picture was in the BASS Times for the Casting Kids and Bobbie was filmed during the tournament weigh ins. So I guess I'll have to see how to get a digital copy from the VHS that they sent and post it.

Sumo Frogs come in several colors and some work better than others. My hot colors were white the first day and a brown one and white one on the third day.

The trick to fishing a Frog is to find the speed that the fish want and then having the patience to wait on the hook set.

I really wanted the win for two reasons, 1st was One Hundred Thousand Dollars goes a long ways and 2nd It would have really set me up to go on the tour full time. They payed the winner $100,000 and a season on the FLW tour. Second place for me was a drop in the bucket but the $20,000 isn't any thing to complain about either.

I hoped you guys like all the stories. I have a great time writing them and I all ways look forward to your excitement.

Rip Lips,

GregG

Greg -

Your stories are really quite fantastic! You let us in on all your emotion and the excitement you experience! Thank you, Sir, for for taking the time to share them with us!

I hate to say this..... But I really don't like watching the FLW Tour on OLN..... Their shoot-out style weigh-in may be exciting to some; but when I watch a fishin' show on television - I wanna see Fishin'.

I sure love to see them bring back the racing portion of their tournaments..... Just for fun and maybe a prize! No points awarded that would effect the outcome of the fishing itself.

You are also so very fortunate to have Bobbie and Gregory so very much a part of your life! And they to have you! You talk about them so much that I kind of mentally picture the three of you always out there as a team! That is Wonderful to have your family so close!

Thanks again, Greg!

God Bless the Three of You!

me!

Greg - As usual, you let the rest of us with mundane jobs LIVE yours! First GREAT finish at 2nd, man with a large field like that and using their equipment that must have been even tougher! Second, keep them comming! We need to get you and Mac together for a few cartoons! I can see it now your descriptive words on the T and Mac's toon's telling what your FISH are saying!!!

Way to go! Watch out, Rob is making his way up from the back!

I still don't understand a tourney with a slot limit. That has to be tough. It would drive me crazy. BTW, I am happy to follow in the footsteps of Greg. Maybe one day, by the grace of God, I can be the east coast counterpart. BTW, does anyone have a Nitro shirt I can wear at the Everstart?

Latest posts

Back