Thanks Tox

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Neathamer2

Reaction score
A few weeks back I posted that I got my boat winterized and after getting it back, noticed my skeg had some nicks in it. I had asked about performance details on market skeg guards out there (There are a few) anyway, Tox jumped right in and informed me of skeg guards from Keelshield. After ordering I received it in record time. Today was a pretty nice day so I thought I would take the batteries out and charge them and do the skeg guard. Took about 20 mins. Wont know about performance until March when I go to Clear Lake, Ca for a week but it sure shines that area out. Really looks good. Once again, Thanks Tox..

Max
IMGP2047.JPG

Enjoy. Shouldn't affect performance at all, keep us posted. KeelShield is a great company. If anybody needs a hookup remember to email me before you buy.

TOXIC

Yep, I did the same and got info from Tox, came quick, installed quick and because I don't have to mess with winter and using my boat often it is still as shiny as it came and does not have any effect ( affect ) on performance in fact I think it's goes faster:eek:

Tox, how can I get a hold of ya for a deal on one? Let me know and thanks ahead of time.

I had one for years when I sheared the skeg off backing up the slight incline in my driveway without raising the engine. Barely had enough skeg to attach the new skegplate. It was a an inexpensive fix and worked great and was still working great when I sold the boat last year.

Latest posts

Back