Thanks Mac - Mojo worked

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Mac - Took the afternoon off yesterday since i'm in NY on business all next week, picked up a friend and we spent the afternoon fishing our local lake. I haven't had a decent day of bass fishing in a while during this HotLanta summer (can get some fish but nothing of size of late), so I made sure I was decked out in my S&T gear!

We slayed them today, he's a shot of my best fish from last night - Seems Mr. Bass didn't care I was wearing a Mr. Crappie Tshirt and that my S&T hat was hand signed by Wally Marshal!!! LOL

When will the Store be open for more shirts and hats from scalesandtales.net??

Trepman002.jpg

Excellent Fish Trep!! No date yet on when the S&T stuff will be avail....my partner's are working with Gemini on that...We talked this week about it, but everyone is playing phone tag w/everyone else!! But rest assured,...nobody wants that stuff available faster than me!!:rolleyes: LOL

Keep up the good work w/Eli too....he's quite the little fisherman!!;)

I need a new tan S&T hat. Mine is getting buttnasty and I am not breaking out the autographed one where you confessed your love for me.

Teri i think I have a black one I can send you, free of funk too!

Check eBay....at times the stuff shows up.

Latest posts

Back