Mac - Doing my part for ya brotha!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
The boys and I hit Bass Pro this weekend, picked up a bunch of stuff including a new Fish Hedz mask in gloss red to match the nitro, since Eli has claimed my flame job one for himself!! And they were $10 off and I had a $10 rewards point coupon. Got some new XPS baits that have been doing me well, and the ususal stuff.

But... the BEST find was NEW Mr. Crappie T's by Mac! Eli spotted them first, so we loaded up! I looked for other S&T's stuff, but that was all we could find, so royalty checks should be on the way Mac from BPS for ya!

Trep

I'll be wearing my "Lucky" hat in my first Women's Bass Master tournament in March. Got to find a shirt to match.:p

Trep-I don't get any royalties from Wally.....or BPS. The "Mr. Crappie" stuff is his....but I'm sure he appreciates your business!! LOL

Teri,...send me your tournament shirt...I'll get it embroidered for you!:wub:

I don't have a shirt like all these pros do. I don't even know what to wear. I usually fish in some old ratty tshirt so I have somewhere to wipe my hands. If I ever get official with a shirt, I will send it to ya. Ha!

Just get a nice 2 pocket, button down "Hook-n-tackle" "Worldwide Sportsman" and "Columbia" all make nice fishing shirts (BPS carries all of those).....they're great to fish in. I like the ones with a flap in the back with a netting type liner....the flap lets air in and keeps ya cool!! I think they actually breath better and are cooler on hot days than a tshirt. (A lot of people will fish in tshirts or sweats, etc so they can wipe their hands and stuff and not worry about blood stains, fish funk etc....and then they'll change into their clean logo'd shirt before weigh-in...that's a thought to! You don't wanna look like a fan....you wanna be the smokin' hot fish whackin' babe you ARE with sweet duds!!....flaunt it BABAY!!!:D)

Good luck too...can't wait to see pix's and hear your stories!! Best of luck and enjoy the experience...i've fished in a few BASS and FLW Tournaments as a "co"..always had a good time!

BTW..HAPPY VALENTINES Day!!!:wub::wub:

Mac

Mac - Just buy her a string bikini and put Lucky on the butt!!! LOL

Dang, and I was hoping by seeing the Wally shirts, a new deal was coming for MORE S&T stuff at BPS!

Trep

Hey Mac, do you know Cindy Hill, the women's pro? Been emailing with her alittle bit. She is going to the Classic and said some of the pros will be there and she is going to try to hook me up with one to prefish in Alabama. Nice lady! She lives about 20 minutes from me.

P.S. Will you be my secret Valentine? :wub:

Teri,...yes I know Cindy Hill VERY well......Mini and I hang out with her and Emily Schaffer when we're all in the same store. Cindy reps All Star rods and Emily is usuaklly with Strike King or All Star. We have a blast together....You'll really like Cindy..she's a first class lady...tell her we said HI the next time you talk!!

You tell Mrs. Hill and Mrs. Schaffer to take care of you because I said so!

They are GREAT people, and super fisherpeople.