Thanks CIII!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Gotta give some kudo's to my homie!! KB and I were out bassin' yesterday when CIII called and told us he was on some stripes past the 301 bridge (on the potomac). KB and I talked about it and decided to make the run (45 min.). We zoomed in, raped C's chit and zoomed out!!!:lol::lol::lol:

One went on the grill last night with a little lemon butter and 1 is in the freezer waiting its turn!!

Thanks bro!!

TOXIC

Piece of cake man!! Was a great time to see you fight those fish! Was fun for sure!!! We stayed for a little bit more then ran back. Looked for you all, but you had already run North by then.

Will more then likely go out again one day next weekend. let me know if you all want to play.

Carlos

PS DO NOT forget to rinse your rods and reels off. I had some corrosion starting on my JLM reel from just two days of use and not rinsing it off. Hooks were almsot liek rust buckets too!!!

Hey Carlos, I've only been out one day this year and that was on South River here by my house. That day I bet I didn't use my JLM reel for more than twenty casts and two days later I noticed corrosion starting on it... Freaked me out. I washed the heck out of it though.

Bill