Test of my new name

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Un-Rob Rasch

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if this worked. Don't want any false accusations going out against the Nitro and Tracker Owners website "official" Rob.

So, I will be "Un-Rob" if that is ok!

I know I sold my Tracker and ordered a Ranger. If you guys don't mind though, I would still like to hang out over here from time to time. Seems like a great group of folks, and lots of good information.

I will never be a basher of any boat, period! As I said in my other post.. I loved my Tracker.

Nope. That's no good.

Some of us refer to the other Rob as "Underwear Rob" We hear the "Un" sound and our mind immediately leaps to thongs. Pink panties, nekkid dancin' and snow, dontchaknow.

How about I12BRob???

I like the Un-Rob...it is good to have goals in life, and by TRYING to NOT be like Rob, you are headed in the right direction! lol

Mini

I like you better already, UN-Rob!

P.S. You've got a GREAT ride! Stick around!

Un-Rob,..that is a perfect name!!..ahahah.....Mini nailed it too...you DON'T want to be like the other Rob!!!

BTW,..I had 7 Nitro's over 9 years and just got a new sponsorship from Ranger's Nat'l Team, and I'm still around here too...a GREAT bunch of folks......as they say "opportunity knocks"......carpe diem Big Dog!!

Mac

The "Un-Rob"... Oh boy.. DO YOU FIT IN HERE!!! Regardless of the ride!!! As much as we "love" THE ROB the thought of a clone caused a deep frightening chill to rise slowing up my spine and sap my will to live... Glad you've "changed"!!

How about Rob-Lite? A smooth more satisfying, and less filling Rob...LOL

I like it too. hang around and join in on the fun. hope you enjoy the new ranger too.

jd

Heck Un-Rob owns a Ranger. Maybe Rob need to change his name to "Wanna be Un Rob"....lol

Mini

That't boys! I'm breakin out the pink silk panties and dancin the night away! Be ready for a snow storm coming soon to a state near you! LOL

Rob "The original, often imitated but NEVER duplicated!" LOL

Just make Darn sure your aim is on this time LaMoy....Lat time you were pointin' South but only got as far as virginia and I got almost 30 inches.

I don't like friendly fire!!

TOXIC

Sorry Tox, wunts I get to dancin, ya just never noe whar things R gunna wind up! I got stamina, endurance, power, but need to work on the aim! I'm hopin to git lucky and hit GA, TX, and FL sum day! Den they'll pipe down and I won't hafta be dancin no more! Besides, this nekkid dancin ain't all it's cracked up ta bee! I'm getting chapped in places you ain't sipposed to chap! LOL

Just remember. As Un-Rob, you will have the distinct duty and responsibility to 'offset' the thoughts and opinions of the Plattsburg Pink Flash. That in itself, will be a big chore!

Of course, since Rob has mentioned his blue star, maybe we should just start calling him 'Blue Star Rob'. Anyone have any of that 'Blue Star Oinment' to send him??? Must be a connection there somewhere. LOL.

Tex

Plattsburg Pink Flash

ROFLMPCJNO!!!!

(That's even better than "Tootles"!)
rofl.gif

Oh That's it... I will never forget the look of determination of the face of the "Plattsburg Pink Flash" that day in the tourney... I gotta believe he will be back and he will need another Pink Hat (Which I understand he is seasoning now!)...

I washed that one last night. I was going to dye it dark red again for you who AREN'T secure in your manhood, but Buzz told me that it's bad juju to dye a lucky hat! So, it's clean and still reddish pink. It stays until I lose it or the new one is broke in and luckier then the old! Really, last year the hat WAS red, but in the Everstart picture, I think my face was more red due to sunburn so it made the hat look pink. It's all relative. And I DID have sunblock on. Gonna get me some of dat 1,000 SPF dis year! Dontchano!

Actually, I need to update my whole profile now. I don't "technically" own the Ranger yet for two reasons. First, it is still being built and isn't supposed to be complete until 9 Mar. Second, I am in the Army, currently stationed in Korea, and won't get back until April. So, my boat to be will be waiting at the dealer for me to pick it up (big sad face) for a month. I had to work it that way in order to get the incentives from Ranger and Yamaha. I ordered a 519 DVX with a Yamaha HPDI 200.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I don't post too often here, but I have always enjoyed reading the posts as this is a very friendly site (as compared to some others that are not quite as friendly at times).

So, having said that, I think I will go read the posts that everyone else wrote while I was at work. Remember, I am in Korea and am 14 hours ahead of EST. So, if you ever want to know what happens in the next few hours, just IM me (AOL Instant Messenger: fishnGI) and I can tell you the future. :)

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Un-Rob

Hey Un-Rob...

Thanks for being there... It is a lonely sad job, but because somebody has to do it... makes it no less important or respected by those of us back here. God keep you safe... Thanks.

How about The lotto numbers for the next few days..we could split it 50/50 and with all the members here that could help build your retirment when you are ready.

But back to reality..Thank You to all of you and yours for being there so we can be here and let people like the

"PLATTSBURG PINK FLASH" fish in public....LOL

I love this place..

BF

Bassin Fool... you type that as someone who has been there. I am actually down in Taegu, so we don't see any of that stuff down here. Just nice and quiet.

I have actually been bass fishing here and have caught some LM bass. Had to do it out of a kayak which isn't quite like going wide open throttle down the lake, but ya know, it was the best day I spent over here.

Looking forward to getting home in 52 days! :)

Latest posts

Back