Sorry Buddy,....but everybody's on yer chit now!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
A BIG 'OL HAPPY B-Day (albeit a couple days late!!) to MINI!! Saturday was his b-day..everybody jump in and pummel his arss with well wishes!!;):rolleyes:

Mac

Happy B-day Bro.....Like somebody I know says "It ain't the years, it's the mileage" or sumthin like that!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mac, he won't read these for a while, he probably hasn't sobered up enough to call you for bail.

TOXIC

Congratulations on another lap around the sun, bro!! I hope you had a memorable time followed by a gentle hangover. ;) Happy Birthday!!! :D

HBD!!! Now quit catching all those BIG SMALLIES!:D

Big smallies...is that kinda like jumbo shrimp??:blink::lol:

Happy Belated Birthday! I wasn't on Facebook so I must have missed it....DANG! I would have jumped out of your cake!:wub:

Hope you had a great birthday ! I wish I was just 25 like you. Have a great year, my friend!

Bubby:)

Happy birthday Mini. All the good people are born in October. :)

Gene

Thanks all! It was a blast.....more women showed up than men :)

Considering how many guys are my friend when I am on good fish, yes! All the guys coulda stayed home for all I cared. I was taken home rode hard and put away wet that night!

Latest posts

Back