Smallie guys you out there? The countdown is on!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Comin' up on March here! Just itchin' to head Dale Hollow. If this weather holds out and we don't get a late winter blizzard..the end of March is sure lookin' good! How many y'all gonna be able to make the "Battle of the Bronzebacks"!

I think this will be a banner year for size:)

TEE

Won't be making it to Dale Hollow (one of these years) but I will get to do 3 days on Champlain this summer and, Candlewood Lake , great smallie lake, is just a short drive away.

Good luck on your quest for monster smallmouths.

You know we'll be there!

I've got more spots, more tackle, and a annual Tennessee license now!

You're right on with the weather, if the trend continues, March is going to be spectacular!

Well looks like WE'LL be beatin' em up on our own Simmy!!!

We'll have it to ourselves:) Tryin' to get the truck in shape..just spent $1400 on a rebuild on the tranny. Gotta put some new oil cooler lines on (leakin') and I'll be ready to go for Dale & K&B....

Been experimenting with red dye there Sim...got to thinkin' if it works for cranks..it's gotta improve the plastic bite. Gonna see if those new 3X grubs are gonna preform like advertised. I guess if Kevin says there good...I'm sold! His brother did SMASH the old Ohio record....and Kevin says he's got a new area that will bust it again!

TEE

Latest posts

Back