Signed agreement w/Gemini Marketing

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.scalesandtales.net[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Check out the press release from the ICAST show.....click on the NEWS tab at the top of the homepage!;) LOT's of cool stuff coming down the pike....and a lot of irons in the fire,...will update you more when stuff is actually finalized.;)

Sorry for the lack of communication for the past few weeks....a lot going on at work and the headhunters are still lurking.......will post when I can! Back in the bunker!!

Mac
http://www.scalesandtales.net

GET TO WORK! You don't have time to be foolin' around here:lol:

Head down dude...shots are being fired;)

SWWWWEEEET Mac!! My S&T wallet lasted 3 years, and love the Tshirts, need more S&T stuff!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow. I hope you make a fortune, Mac! Best of luck to you. However, don't be like Neeley. Check in with us every now and then. I miss Ken's posts, he is another good guy. Again, best of luck to you...... hope in a couple years you can buy GM. :D

Bubby:)

Is Gemini going to make some S&T shirts??? Those would be the bomb !!!! They make some sweet looking shirts.

I have been eyeing up their bowling shirts for awhile,just can't pull the trigger for that much dough.

A S&T one might change my mind though.;)

Thanks folks,..yes,..we'll have a lot of cool stuff available shortly....after everyone get's back from the ICAST show they'll get busy and get stuff up in the W2F store.

Bubby,...when I leave here for bigger and better things....there will be NO looking back....full speed AHEAD!!

Steve,..I'm sure i'll be able to pull a string or two for a better price on stuff from NTOWS members!!;)

Great news Mac . Gemini is a great company to be affiliated with as well as some good people from Minnesota!

I would like to see some coloring books for kids. I have all my wife's daycare kids (ages 2 to 4)crazy for fishing. I've been tutoring them on the terminalogy as well as the basics. Know they ask me every day if we can go fishing ,and not just any fish bass fishing.:lol:

Latest posts

Back