Seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope this in the right place. I have a 99 205 s/f and was wondering if the two seats in the back row come out to be placed for fishing and if not how do I get them out. They is one on each side of the hinged seat in the middle. Thanks for the help.

If it is like my 2000 185, you just pick them up out of the hole. They might have been in there a long time and need to be wiggled out. The theory was to use two seat posts that came with the boat and use them with the side seats for fishing seats, one in the front and one in the back. I did something different for fishing. I removed the seats and put them in the garage and installed a tall Swivl-eze adjustable pole (pinned at the bottom, drilled a hole and installed a pin clip to keep from coming out) with a bicyle type seat for the front. Used a shorter Swivl-eze adjustable pole (threaded at the bottom) in the back with a sit down type seat I got at Wal-mart (I think made by Wise) that folds down and secured with a strap. I made fishing rod holders with the two seat poles and stick them in the back seat holes.

Thanks for the reply. A little off topic here but if you do not use the seats you removed are you intersted in selling them. Mine are in bad shape and need to be redone / replaced. Just a thought.........

Not interested in selling the seats. If I ever sell the boat, I'd like to have them in.

Latest posts

Back