Seats

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I've put this on the Swap & Sell as well but I'll throw it up here also. Because of my own procrastination, I have missed the chance to get 2 different sets of seats that would fit my 929. They seem to be as rare as hen's teeth. So, if anybody knows anybody who might have a set that will fit the USS TOXIC, lemme know. I believe a lot of the 9 series boats will fit.

TOXIC

I recommended Rip-Stop nylon, or Kevlar Impregnated with a anti-stain / anti-smell treatment added, but they were too expensive. :lol:

Tox,

I'm looking bro... I'm looking. I called a few local boat places around here that specialize in salvaged boats, etc... looking for your seats, but they didn't have any. I'll keep my eyes out. I searched the local Craigslist as well, to no avail. I did find these in a out of state Craigslist listing. I don't know if they would fit, but they are only $200:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/boa/588009601.html

I'll keep my eyes and ears out for some.

All the best,

Glenn

how about extra wide, and extra tough. ha ha ha

good luck, ive also heard there tough to come by, you could just recover the current ones?

mike c

I have previously referred him to a John Deere dealer in his area... He just doesn't like "green" seats... Says they will show stains...:(

Oh, I'm laughing soooo hard......har-d-har-har :lol:You knuckleheads!! I really do need some seats!! Clients have torn mine to shreds walking on them and sticking them with lures. Yeah, I could have them recovered but that is usually more than just getting used ones from someone. It's all about the bucks!! I might be getting rid of the old girl here in the near future so I don't want to sink a lot of $$ into her. If I was serious about fixing her up I'd put new carpet, new seats, repaint the cowl, wet sand the gel and she'd look like new.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back