Seasons Over

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
My daughter Megan has just ended her Junior year of high school volleyball in the state semi-finals. They were beaten by the number one ranked team (we were ranked 4). She is a super volleyball player and is highly recruited. I am just glad she keeps her head at ground level. She just loves to play the game! Maybe next year we can take that last step to the finals as we only lose one senior.

She also has reduced her college choices to 4 (Youngstown State, Wake Forest, Northern Illinois and Western Kentucky). I would have to say that Youngstown is No.1 right now but only time will tell.

I selected my daughters picture from my library but it didn't load. I am not that savvy here!

Time sure does fly!

Randy!

Randy - Is that her in mid air??? WOW Michael Jordan's got nothing on her vertical leap!!

Always good to see the kids level headed, especially in their teen years! Congrats!

Wow....my Gators will be rebuilding their team soon, think they are ranked #1 currently but will need talent like your daughter's to stay there in the coming years....great job bringing her along and yes it does go very fast....

The best to you and her for the future...

Trep she is only 5'11" but has a 32" verticle! I actually have another picture where she is hitting over a 6"3" girl and two 6"0" girls while they attempted to block. She will play outside and Mike if your speaking of FSU I can only say that she just removed The U from her list! I did love those orange envelopes though!!!!!

Thanks to all Randy!

Randy....That FSU is a bad word....I was referring to THE University Of Florida but you got the colors right....our loss

My son graduated from Northern Illinois, undergraduate and Law School. He really enjoyed the school. I am sure he would not mind answering any questions. He was involved in Student Affairs and worked in that Office for three years as a Grad Assistant. Only the weather is a big drawback. You have the cold of a northern climate and the you also enjoy the fact that the only thing that blocks the wind in DeKalb Illinois is the State of Iowa...LOL

Greg, don't forget that I live two miles off of Lake Michigan in LaPorte by Michigan City Indiana.

One of our former players just graduated from there and has talked to Megan about it. That is one of the reasons she likes them.

Randy!

If she wants to pay in front of packed stadiums and for a state that loves volleyball try Nebraska. You probably already have but I thought I would throw it out there. When the NCAA tournament comes to Omaha that city and stadium is packed. The team plays to fans like that all through the season. I am an Iowan so it is hard to plug Nebrsaka but you gotta acknowledge a great program when you see it.

Latest posts

Back