Sad Day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ND Bass

Reaction score
Well, the day has come again. Despite being a beautiful weekend, it's fall in ND and time to get the boat winterized before things start freezing up.

I will be following posts on this board daily as I always do. However, I will be reading with a tinge of jealousy as you all continue to enthusiastically post of your outings. Brag it up, post those pics, keep me filled with dreams and visions for next summer.

This board will become my lifeline as I wait until the happy day this spring when my boat again ripples the waters on a landing, at a peaceful lake, somewhere in northern MN.

Thanks all!:cool:

I know the feeling.....did the same last week. Almost brought tears to my eyes. Still have the little rig ready to go though if weather permits.

C'mon up!! It was sunny and 80 yesterday!! Hi will be low 70's today!! Oh, by the way,...the winning weights in Saturday's tournament were just SICK!!!

29.86 for first place (5 fish)

28.35 or so for 2nd place.....

26 sumpin for 3rd

24.5 for 4th!!:blink::blink:

Mac, those are some great sacks. Someone coming to the scale with 28+ probably thinks they have it in the bag, to find out they are a pound or more short.

Envy!

Tex

I put mine away this past weekend.

I saw the pics Mini posted.......wicked nice smallies!!

Saw the finish and the pics with Mini, Neeley and the guys on 'Clair. Outrageously sick, monster smallies!!! :blink::cool:

My first mate put it on me today with his new personal best of a 6.3 lb. head at our honey hole. He's pretty stoked to say the least and I couldn't be happier about it! :D

DSC00003.JPG

ND that is just sick, I hope you hunt......I'd just DIE if I couldn't fish. It gets cold in TN but I go 12 months a yr. Great job Dan J.

Great stuff all...can't wait for spring already.

Berry, in about 2 months, there will be too much snow and it'll be too cold to die unless they get out the 4X4 hearse.

Latest posts

Back