"ROB"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
I'm probably taking off early from work today. You going to be around the this afternoon. What time do you usually get home? Might have to kill some time playing in the Chazey.

I am leaving early too. Will be home around 5:30. You can kill time finishing up my lawn for me if you want! LOL The ramp is only 3.5 miles from my house. Have fun and save some for tomorrow. If you get to the house before me, park your boat on the lawn near the kids play fort and sand box. There are potentially some nails still in the grass on the other side of the driveway. You'll have to back it in between the pine trees in front of my mail box. Just ask Michelle where I put the boat to clean it. It's right before where I wash my truck. In fact, if the bank is closed, just park in their parking lot until I get home. It's right behind the house maybe 40 feet and you can see it from my bar.

Rob,

I'll take two eggs, over easy, buttered toast, bacon and hash browns, if ya got em!! I'm gonna try to have the crew out of the house by 5am or so we can be there for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back