Remember

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
As has been the same for the last 11 years on this date, I got up this morning with a knot in my stomach. Let's not forget to remember those who died on this date. We all have our stories but this was a life changing event for me. Working at 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue, going through the evac...getting dumped from out of the building and into the street and then being herded like cattle towards Georgetown knowing there was another plane in the air. Getting to my Jeep and basically breaking out of an underground parking facility to try and get home (which took 6 hours) driving past the pentagon in smoke and flames to finally get out to the country where I live and seeing a WWII vet in a wheelchair in full uniform sitting on the side of the road waving a full size American flag and then the erie quiet of no air traffic and the horrible aftermath. The perpetrator of this heinous crime is now dead but my life will be forever changed.

Latest posts

Back