Ready to rock n roll

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well I just paid my last entry fee for my June tourneys. I have an ABA tourney 6/11 a BFL 6/18 and an Everstart 6/23-6/25.

The lake is still SUPER high and flooded. I turned my boat around ON the road the other day and had to tell an F150 to slow down as it is a no wake zone! :lol:

I have patterned these fish pretty well already and haven't even got into prefish mode, that starts Tuesday. I think the flooded nature will throw some guys off that are not familiar with Champlain and how she behaves in these situations. I am pumped and can hardly wait. I have a non ethanol marina lined up for my gas and am ready to put the smack down.

For some reason my 2 yr old Oxygenator just quit working. I thought it needed cleaning since it is the old S.S. style grates, but even after cleaning them up I don't get any nano bubbles, (their term not mine!)

Anyway, I will advise y'all how I do as each event unfolds. I need to cash big enough checks in each to continue paying for gas and to cover my upcoming Everstarts and hopefully the FLW open in September....that's almost $8,000 more in entry fees! :eek:

Good luck... Hoping you make it to the Nationals again...

On a side note, I had my impeller changed and am now getting high pressure readings than I got when my lower unit was new. I get 12-15 psi at idle (that's what I was getting before at WOT) and at cruise, say 4,200 RPMs I get 20+. At WOT my needle pegs in the gauge at over 30 psi!!!!

I can raise my plate up a tad more too now. I figure once I put on that low water intake, I should be able to pull the motor damn near out of the water before losing pressure.

Latest posts

Back