Pre-Guntersville Fish Today!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Caught this today fishing with Emily Shaffer (Pro). Biggest largemouth I've caught on my home lake. Can't wait to get to Guntersville!!!

priest_102310_tc2.jpg

Nice looking fish... Could you smile in the next picture... A little emotion would be nice to see...LOL

Awesome Teri! Best of luck at the tourney...we're all pulling for you.

Good job girl now go get some more just like that or bigger

Looks like a 6-7 lb what did It weigh? Looks like your on the right track girl...I hope you win and make alot of money....You have the ability.....Good Luck Teri..:)

They are bigger at Gville...Lots of weeds..

hey I talked to u the day u got hooked in the leg at Old Hickory....just saw your rod in the background. Is that the new Veritas Abu Garcia. what do you think about them, was gonna try and get me about 4 new rods this year but trying to get some ideas to stay around the $100 range each:p

I am still smiling today over a fish I caught Saturday. I love fishing!!

The lady I was fishing with was fishing pretty fast with lipless cranks. It was hard to fishing plastics so I was doing the same. I saw a submerged stump so I pick up my jig and pitched to it. Barely felt the fish pick it up, waited tell it swam with it, and then crossed it's eyes. lol ! My reel almost fell off while bringing it in. I would have cried. I didn't have it screwed in tight enough. But, all worked out in the end.

Good eye, tdow3. That is a Veritas rod. I just bought 2 of them and that's the first fish I caught with it. I went in to buy a Boyd Duckett micro guide rod flippin stick and ended up with the Veritas 7'0" H. It was super lite and came highly recommended. I went back and bought a 7'0" MH too because I broke my favorite rod last tournament. I was impressed so far with this rod. I could feel my plastic bumping the bottom with no problem. Too early to tell but I think I will like it. My price point for a rod is 100-150. I have a few St Croix Mojo's which I like and a few BPS Carbonlite's that I like also. Between the 3 of those, I couldn't say which one I like best. Like them all. The Veritas looks to be very well made. My favorite rod was a Daiwa Light and Tough 7'0" MHF. Alittle more expensive but worth it. Hope that helps.

Thats funny I fish w/ Team Diawa L/T and bought 4 off ebay for a cheap bundle deal and love them, have a few carrot stix as well and like them too. so i figured i could get 3 Veritas and have Siver, Orange and White for my arsenal....i think that would lokk pretty cool. Terri just a hint....Guntersville around that scattered grass throw a soft plastic swimbait and hang on...caught 2 6's last year bout the same time as yalls nationals...good luck and keep the hooks out of your butt.........

Just for the record - I can't get info on Gunny right now. :cool:

Teri I think that anything posted on the internet is legal, but I would ask the tournament director.

Mini, I did read the rules and it says internet is cool cuz it's available to everyone. So post away. LOL !

Latest posts

Back