New Member 2023 Z19 Pro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captaine30102

Reaction score
First Fishing Boat and new member, 2023 Nitro Z19 Pro. Drove from Atlanta to Pro Choice Marine in Warsaw Missouri. My local Cabela's and Bass Pro shop couldn't match the price and it turned out to be a nice trip. Unfortunately had to do a straight there and back so wasn't able to stop at any of the lakes or rivers I passed on the way home. Hope to find some good ideas on mods and any trouble shooting problems on this site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003-214957.png
    Screenshot_20231003-214957.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Nice Boat!! We love our 2021 Z19. Mods I have done are the Dexter suspension kit with wet bolts, remote drain plug, 3M Vinyl in the splashwell to protect from scratches caused by the cables, and I replaced the passenger rod bungee with a velcro strap. Good luck with it, catch a bunch!

That's where I bought mine. Drove down from Wisconsin! We got to stay an extra day and had some fun. FYI: You have 30 days for any nit picky stuff, so go through it thoroughly, especially the trailer. (I had a fingerprint on the inside of my Ztouch and Nitro tried to say it was my fault. (After 30 days), thankfully, I had a pic of it at the dealership, so the sent me a new one. Also, look in bilge when in water for leaks around intakes/outlets. Nice boat. Best of luck!!

Pull the hubs and check the bearings. I bet you find very little grease.
From the website:
All NITRO trailers come with our No Touch Vortex Hub lubrication system, so you no longer need to re-grease or inspect your hubs! These hubs feature a lithium complex fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors, high-pressure additives, and great water resistance. They are also covered by a 100,000-mile or 6-year warranty!

Nice Boat!! We love our 2021 Z19. Mods I have done are the Dexter suspension kit with wet bolts, remote drain plug, 3M Vinyl in the splashwell to protect from scratches caused by the cables, and I replaced the passenger rod bungee with a velcro strap. Good luck with it, catch a bunch!
Thanks for the reply, already some good advice. That rod bungee is an embarrassment to the rest of the boat, not sure what the engineers were thinking with that design. 😆

That's where I bought mine. Drove down from Wisconsin! We got to stay an extra day and had some fun. FYI: You have 30 days for any nit picky stuff, so go through it thoroughly, especially the trailer. (I had a fingerprint on the inside of my Ztouch and Nitro tried to say it was my fault. (After 30 days), thankfully, I had a pic of it at the dealership, so the sent me a new one. Also, look in bilge when in water for leaks around intakes/outlets. Nice boat. Best of luck!!
Great advice, thanks for the welcome.

From the website:
All NITRO trailers come with our No Touch Vortex Hub lubrication system, so you no longer need to re-grease or inspect your hubs! These hubs feature a lithium complex fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors, high-pressure additives, and great water resistance. They are also covered by a 100,000-mile or 6-year warranty!
I have a 2021 z21 last July I had a bearing failure on the front axel. Bass Pro nor White River would cover it under warranty. Cost me just over 1700$ for two new hubs and a new axle. As soon as I got the boat home I checked the back axle and the bearings in one of them fell apart. I then check the new front axle and found very little grease in the hub. This is the reason for my post.

First Fishing Boat and new member, 2023 Nitro Z19 Pro. Drove from Atlanta to Pro Choice Marine in Warsaw Missouri. My local Cabela's and Bass Pro shop couldn't match the price and it turned out to be a nice trip. Unfortunately had to do a straight there and back so wasn't able to stop at any of the lakes or rivers I passed on the way home. Hope to find some good ideas on mods and any trouble shooting problems on this site.
nice rig !!! Sharp !!

I have a 2021 z21 last July I had a bearing failure on the front axel. Bass Pro nor White River would cover it under warranty. Cost me just over 1700$ for two new hubs and a new axle. As soon as I got the boat home I checked the back axle and the bearings in one of them fell apart. I then check the new front axle and found very little grease in the hub. This is the reason for my post.
Unreal! As it states right on their website 100,000 miles! It sucks so bad that their customer service is the worst!

Nice , the color is simple and awesome. As the others have said check your bearing grease and add Bearing buddies , may save you some headaches.

Were you aware of this? Just came across it.
https://www.nitroowners.com/threads/trailer-bearing-recall.85661/

On the rod bungee, I was toying with the idea of reattaching one end of it at a 45 degree angle down the rod ramp, instead of the way it is now.

Latest posts

Back