prayers needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Gibson

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have'nt posted in awhile due to so much going on here from my wife getting menigitis from a mosquito bite last yr.(June) in Fla. me getting kidney stones in Aug. and then a hernia surgery just above the belly button ( that had me off work for 5 weeks),and just went back to work Monday but do stop in to keep up the news.The sad news is this past Fri. my wife got the bad news from her biop. that it came back positve for breast cancer.:( The positive news that we got was that it is stll at stage 0 and that she will have to have surgery and should only have to do the radiation treatments. She had a MRI yesterday and we go in for a consultation Mon. or Tues. to get more information from the MRI and decide what to do from there. Please keep her in your prayers for a quick recovery.

Steve ><}}}}'>

Wow Steve, you've had some tough breaks lately! You AND your wife that is. Nancy and I will be saying prayers and keeping her in our hearts..

Uncle Billy

Steve - Good to hear from you, and sorry for the bad news and tough breaks. Keep thinking positively, and we know it will be all right. I work with a number of breast cancer survivors, including 2 very close friends. Great they caught it early, and we'll keep you in our thoughts.

Trep

Prayers sent! Hope all turns out well. At 47 yrs old I've kicked Cancer:angry: and kidney failure's:angry: A$$, so you two can do it too:)!!!

Tom

Always tough news... But, the Drs. have so many more options for successful treatment these days and it sounds like it is very early... You and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers... Please keep us posted.

Steve:

Sounds like you have had a hell of a year. I know what you are going through. I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and some other related problems. Wife went through cancer some years ago and beat it. Keep the faith, don't dwell to much on the problems, have some fun, and ask the Lord for guidance. He's on your side. We will pray for your wife and you. My wife is a personal friend of St. Anthony. God Bless.:D:D:D

Mike and Mary

Steve, My family and I will be praying for God's healing for your wife and for you.

Stay strong,

Steve Hutson

thanks everyone, we thought the yr was going to start out ok ( we was hoping anyway) but we are keeping a positive outlook on things. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers...:)

Steve

Steve -

My prayers are with you, your wife and family. It is great news they caught it in time being stage 0. My wife is a 2 time cancer survivor, 1st hodgkins and then breast cancer, stage 0. It's amazing what can be done today with treatment and beating this...My wife is going on year 6 post treatment and everything continues to be fine. Hang in there, sounds like your wife is getting great care and she is now on the road to getting healthy

Dan

Hey Steve! My wife and I are going through the same situation that it sounds like you and your wife are going through. We were at MDA Anderson in Houston yesterday and Tuesday. We found out she had breast cancer just before Thankgiving after doing her yearly routine mamogram. My wife is scheduled for out patient surgery to remove the stage 1 cancer on February 19 with Radiation follow up just like your wife. Hang in there! Our prayers are with you and your wife. Pray often, it works!

Back