Prayer Request

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sue,

I am so sorry to hear this. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

If there is ANYTHING that we can do, all you ahve to do is ask!!!

Carlos

Prayers on the way. Wish him well and hope he feels better soon.

Sue: He is defenitly in my prayers. You are a great person and if he is responsible for the way you are, then not only do we need to pray for him, but we need to thank him.

Sue, We will keep him in are prayers as well as you and your family. I think he did a pretty good job. You're a great person and it is a pleasure to talk with you.

God bless him.

Mark

Sue, Hope everything is ok and he gets better, you & yours are in our thoughts.

Cass

Sue, the prayers of myself and my family go out to you and your father, God Bless, egMike

My thoughts are with you and your family Sue!

Rich D

Kathy and I will be sure to keep your father in our prayers. Keep the faith.

Craig

Your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers. It was only a year ago I was in a similar situation. Keep your spirits up and stay focused on the Lord, He will help all of you through this. Most of all, stay positive!!!!

God Bless,

Chad

Prayers for all on the way up Sue. Somehow, I think prayers offered up at this time of year often receive a little "extra attention". Keep strong, and know He hears.

Sue, may this holiday season only bring good news for your Dad and family.

Bruce Moore and family

Sue, you are a member of this extended family, and therefore, so is your dad. We'll be thinking of you both.

I pray for the best for you and your family.

Best wishes to your dad and his recovery.

Stay strong.

Steve R.

Update on Dad. We took him to the hospital last nite as he was very tired, weak, confused and in pain. After much poking and prodding, a few vials of blood and x-rays, it was discovered that he has pnemonia, was very dehydrated and has heightened amnonia levels in his blood. All of which combined can leave a person tired, weak, confused and in pain.

This morning is is a bit peeved that the nurses won't let him out of bed, and he doesn't have his glasses. I don't know yet if he has forgiven me for calling the ambulance. I guess I will wait a few days to ask.

Mom is hanging together. She thought that what was happening was due to the liver problem and neither of us realized that he had become dehydrated. Thank God for Meg, my brothers girlfriend, who is a doctor and recognized what was happening.

And thank you all for the prayers. Without all of you, I would not have such hopeful news to report.

God Bless and Happy Holidays!

Sue

Good news,...he'll feel better now that he's in the hospital under Dr's care.....good decision on your part!!

My Mom's home now too...still sick as a dog, but will feel better each day,..total recovery time will be 4-6weeks!!

she came home last saturday,..the day of our family xmas party,..she was glad to be home, but had the energy of a spaghetti noodle!!..LOL Good thing my sisters both live in town and they check on her daily.....my brother and I call every day or two. She can control the diabetes through diet, but the asthma requires a breathing machine and 20min sessions twice a day!! This totally kicked her butt, but she's a trooper and she'll deal with it...thanks to everyone on this board for your thoughts and prayers...she'll be fine!!

Happy Holiday's to you all!!

The "Mac" Family

Whew! Glad to hear it, Sue!

Thank God for family/friends who are in the medical field..... It was my friend, Diane, a nurse, who forced me to go to the hospital 3 years ago when she realized I was suffering from congestive heart failure. Diane may well have saved my life!

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

me!

WOWo Glad that things are better for your Dad, Sue. Hard decision to make, I know, but the right one!!!!!!!

Hang in there and it is good that you can be there to help make the hard decisions.

Carlos

Sue, Mac,

Glad to hear your folks are doing better! Great news indeed!

Rich D

Mac, Sue,

I share in your relief that they are "on the mend"... Still hold them in my prayres and you too... But, it is good news for the Holidays that all will be well...

Mac,

Happy to hear that your Mom is home and feeling better too.

Sue

Sue,

I hope your father and Mac's mom are both feeling better. You guys will be in our thoughts.

Mikel Stephens

Latest posts

Back