Pray for a soldier

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Hey fellas, if I could just ask that you take a minute to pray for a friend of mine. He's a SSG currently in Iraq, his name is Jamie Hansen, and he went into emergency surgery 7 hours ago, in country, as they could not get him stablized to transport to Germany.

My wife called from his house at Fort Stewart, where she is staying with his wife and 5 kids until they hear something. The surgery was only supposed to be one hour, and they have not heard anything yet, 7 hours later, which has me a little concerned. Please remember also, all our servicemembers out there fighting the good fight. Thanks and God Bless.

JP

God Bless him and his family. You and your wife are great friends to care and comfort his family.

please keep us informed

God is Good! First of all, I would like to send a heartfelt thanks to all of you for taking the time for pray for my friend, his family and all of our servicemembers.:)

Now the great news, SSG HANSEN (Jamie) woke up from his surgery, pain free and with his leg!! They went in thinking they would have to take the leg, but ended up doing two incisions from the ankle to the knee, went in and did what Doc's do and stitched him up. The Doc told him, "Not only do you get to keep your leg, you made the promotion list and will be promoted to SFC on 1 Sept". He had no idea before the surgery. Now how's that for some good news, eh? He called his wife and young'uns and all is well.:lol:

It's a pleasure to associate with fellow servicemembers and fine Americans like ya'll. Thanks again and ya'll have a great weekend!

JP

JP...

Thanks for the update... And, thank God, I did.

Now, pass on Congrats to him on his promotion...

Let us know when he is fully on the mend and back in harness...

Great news about the promotion and I am still going to say a prayer for him and his family and also everyone of our men and women over there in harms way!..

Uncle Billy

I almost forgot but this is for Rich.. Did you forget? Ahem,Ahem.

Latest posts

Back