People ask me why I still live here....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
And then this happens every year! Full moon this weekend!!!!!

MAc...you sure you cant go????

first 6.JPG
first 6a.JPG

Same fish little different angle.

Camera phone....

Mini

Hey Mini, I see you are wearing the I-Class hats they gave out at the classic, I got four of them. Nice fish too! Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

I got that from a local dealer. They have been nice enough to give me a boat when I need one......would like me to join their team, but I am spread thin enough now.

HE went over 6.

Mini

Nice Toad Mini !!

I noticed the full moon this weekend also. Thinking on making the drive up to Erie this weekend. Hopefully the waves will lay down a little for me.

Steve

We got over 80 on Sunday in a couple of hours....

Should be on fire this weekend. Weather will be iffy

Sweet!!....No..I can't go...Gotta head outa town for my Nephews wedding. You know me,..there's only ONE thing that takes priority over fishing...and that's "immediate family";)

Ohwell.....jerk a few for me!!

TTYL,

Mac

BTW,..I picked up my clubs lasnite with the new grips:wub:,...you don't stand a chance now long ball!!:p

Put those guppies back in the water man. We catch those little things all year long here on the St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario. Even through the ice in the winter time.;):p:D

Nice Brownfish Minner!;):cool:

I like the greenish tint that the Big Lake fish get....looks like they'll be plenty more with that belly she's got:)

Nice FISH Mini!! Of couse you KNOW it's because you borrowed a Nitro!!! LOL

Gotta get me up your way one day and fish with you guys!!

80 in 2 hours! 1.5 a minute!! Only numbers I ever put up like that, was bluegills on red wigglers. DOH!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron,

Couple hours was actually a 6 hour day. I had some fast biting crankbait fish a couple weeks ago that would beat the rate you mentioned though.....

Had 12 fish on 12 casts one day :)

Carlos....get in the truck and drive....I will take you there!

Mini

Carlos,

In three weeks the bite will be over......get up here NOW!!!

Wont be over but they will be smaller.....

Mini,

As you know I'm tied up this weekend....:D

Maybe one afternoon or morning next week???????????

Hey Marke, kinda hard to get there now, I am in Germany!!!! But, I am SURE that we can get one some!!!!

Carlos,

Just make sure you get them in the boat BEFORE the Musky can eat them off your line.:lol:

HEaded out in search of more....looking in areas I havent fished in years today.

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post....

Mini

Latest posts

Back