owners manual?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walter Marcon

Reaction score
I am new to a lot of things. First I am new to bass boats! I bought a 1997 Savage 896 with a 200 XP evinrude hanging on the back end. Too fast I know but I don't have to use the top end do I????

Second I am new to this site, great one at that. It looks like I will be up late for the next few nights.

And lastly I can't figure how a manufacturer can put together a package like these bass boats with no to very little owners manuals??? Cars have them and they are cheaper?

I just want to know general information about the live well, electrical, pump maint, etc. Can anyone help?

I have tried to contact the distributor up here in southern Ontario and they won't return even an e-mail. I am willing to purchase a manual but how can I get one? And can I get a schematic of the electrical for this boat? The on dash flasher doesnt work and I don't know where to start.

Send me a line if anyone has the info.

Thanks and keep the line wet.

Puck, I have never bought a new boat, so I don't know if they have manuals or not! However, you can order the user guide for the outboard. Contact you local dealer for info. What symptoms does the in dash flasher display? Does it power on at all?

Don I have tried to contact the nitro dealer in London Ontario and he hasn't returned any e-mail, they are a two hour drive away and I would rather fish than drive!

And no the flasher doesn't power up. I know there is power going to it but nothing comes on and I have tried the "intensity knob" nothing.

Yes I have cranked her but man fast on water is fast anywhere? I'm not used to it but give me time to get a good handle on her and watch out!

Puckstopper? Must be a goalie, eh?

You've found your owners manual right here at NTOWS. What do you want to know?

Congratulations on the new boat.

Harpo

soonerfan, yes I try to stop a few. I've been playing since i was 13 that was 33 years ago seems I can't stay away from the arena or the water!

And your right again I think I got a line on a manual AND a wiring diagram for my boat.

This is one GREAT site I wish I had found it before... I would have given up a few less goals NOT worring about the manuals???

Latest posts

Back