options for allfish

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
i noticed that ther allfish has a 200.00 option for saltwater. does anybody know what this is? It is under constuction and components.

thanks

mike

Mike: The Tournament V-18 All-Fish is offered with a "saltwater package" that will have a vinyl floor instead of carpet. I belive this option is a $200 upgrade.

Doug or anyone else- got any picture of the inside of the All Fish or what the vinyl floor will look like? Is it similar/same as the ones on the Fisher boats? I know tracker is having problems with its image server (which is why the Fisher site is missing pics of the boats, and not all the new tracker photo's are up yet).

Trep

Hey and what's up with the PT series going back to Plastic dash's from the Fiberglass dash's of the last few years? Is it weight? Cost? What???

OK looks like SOME of the new pics are up on the Tracker site, BUT the photos of the All Fish are only 1/2 right. Hey Doug, on Monday can you let Scott S. know that the top/side views of the empty All Fish are realy the TV 18! You can see from the pics with dad/kid in the boat that the all fish deck is similar to my Pro Crappie, but the top view is 100% TV 18.

Trep

i called bps in baltimore. they dont have one yet and he had no idea what i was talking about. Its nice to see a customer knows more about the product they sell. P.s. I heard the allfish is only rated for a 115 from a salesman at a local store?

Mike - If the Tracker website is correct, then YES the All Fish is only rated for 115 while the 2005 TV 18 is rated still for 150. Interesting, as I think for 2005 ALL the boats have a non-wood transom, maybe it's something about the way they had to build the stringer system for the decklayout of the 115? Maybe Pat or Doug knows more then I do, as I can only read what's on the site. And my Deep Boat contact at Tracker is in Web systems NOT the boat side.

Trep

The AF 18 is only rated for 115HP. The way the floorplan is designed there is less flotation in it than in the TV18. This should be the reason for the HP difference. We have one on the showroom floor in Concord, NC. It is not a saltwater version but does have the new Galvashield trailer. This is a painted galvanized trailer that you will be seeing on much of the 2005 Tracker product. I was at the Mako plant a few weeks back and some of the Mako product was on white Galvashield trailers. It looks great!! I haven't seen a AF18 or PT175 "Coastal" Edition yet, but if the floor comes out similar to the Fishin' Barge 21 Coastal it will be great. The vinyl floor in the FB21 is really a nice feature.

Latest posts

Back