NX 882 Trailered weight

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mebassn

Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question...how much is a 1999 NX882 DC on the trailer with a 150XR6 and no fuel or oil weigh? I need this for my move for an estimated weight +or- 200lbs is close enough. I think somewhere i read 3300lbs but i am not totally sure.

Thanks

MeBassn

Sounds a little heavy to me, I think my Champion 187 is listed at like 2850?

BF

If i remember correctly its ~2900#. At least thats what i remember the dry weight being when i got mine. Ill dig up the brochure tomorrow and i can find out for sure.

Do not fill the boat with house items you may overload the tires and cause a blowout!!!!

I had it happen to me when I was younger and dummer, I went camping and filled the boat with 2 full coolers, tent and outher misc camping items----2 tires later I figured out the problem:rolleyes:

If you ruin tires loading HHG in your boat, then your tires are too small. You can put a couple hundred pounds of HHG in your boat without ruining tires. Quite frankly, you'd be surprised how little HHGs weigh. I'm not talking about 500-pound shruncks; I'm talking about pots/pans, clothing, etc. My HHGs filled a moving van and was less than 16,000 pounds.

Latest posts

Back