• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro 1999 NX 882 w/Mercury 150 HP and trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Lewis

Reaction score
I am selling my 1999 Nitro NX882 with Mercury XR6 150 HP motor and trailer. In overall good condition for the year. The seam on one seat has separated. I have inquired thru Bass Pro to replace the seat bottoms and it would cost $168 for each seat that you can order on your own.

Engine has been rebuilt and has only 130 hours on it. It has been serviced by the best Mercury mechanic in Lee County Florida.

Included is a Hydraulic Jack Plate, Motor Guide 56lbs thrust Trolling Motor, Hummingbird 525 Depth Finder, Zercom In-dash flasher, trim and tilt, keel guard, new automatic bilge pump and aerators.

The Power Pole is NOT included in the sale but is available for $1700. ONCE AGAIN, THE POWER POLE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE. The Power Pole is only one year old and I will install it on another boat if it is not sold as an option for this boat. If you have any questions about this, PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE bidding on the boat.

Buyer is responsible for pick up of this boat. I will not arrange delivery. $8000

Please email me for pictures.

Latest posts

Back