Nitro trailer spare mount

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Forston

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to send me some close-up pictures of their underslung spare mounting bracket? My Nitro trailer did not have the spare mounted anywhere. I would like to put it under the boat where I see alot of Nitro spares located. I would like to get someone to weld a bracket but would like some close-ups so it is done right. Thanks guys!

Check out my pictures in my library. I have added this to the last two boats, never had a problem with hitting from underneath or the boat.

I wouldn't put it horizontal, the rim will hold water, and rust the rim. I want to change mine to a verticl mount; you can buy those at Overtons, etc.

i bought one last summer too. the cheapest place to get anything like that is on ebay, i got mine for 19.99 shipped free !! it was 34.99 other places.

It is true that a little puddle of water does stay on the low side of the spare for a while. I bought the side mount and installed it and took it right back off, I just didn't like the looks. Good luck.

Back