Nitro Gear

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry Gerry

Reaction score
So I am taking my boat to Springfield for a little fixin. Really want to start feeling good about using my boat for tournaments, and want to brag. So I'm thinking that if things go good, I will go ahead and spend a little for some team gear. Heck I've only seen one team shirt in the tournaments I have been to, thought it would be cool. Wow! They sure are proud of them shirts. And the most impressive thing about them is that the Donald must be in charge of shipping and handling. $103 for a shirt advertising Nitro and their web site and for the privilege of ordering one they only charge $10 for shipping. I think I'll keep to the generic local sporting store brands, here I come Academy. Nice not doing business with ya Nitro gear. Oh by the way, I am airing my whatevers here because thru the linked web site from this page, they just don't provide an email contact. Any happy bassin.

I hear ya!!!! it's ridiculous what they charge for stuff.....I wanted to get a jacket, $53 for the jacket, then another $18 for the embroidery on the back!! they can keep it!

What iI don't understand is why they don't sell the NITRO merchidise at the stores????

Every time I go to the Spfd. bps store I gripe about it. But you can go to the repaire center and sometimes they do have gear you can buy. I for one would buy more Nitro gear iif they had it at the store!!!!!:angry:

Last year I spent $32,000. on a new 901 and they wouldn't even throw in a hat.

Tell that cheap skate Mike Bates to give you some shirts and hats. He's got the budget.

Latest posts

Back