New Z-9 Courtesy lights want work

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Scronce

Reaction score
I just bought a new z-9 and the led courtesy lights want work nor will the rod box lights. The courtesy light switch on the dash lights up when I touch it but the lights want come is there anything I can check and make them work? Thanks in advance for your response.

Might double check the fuse. Or call the guys who rigged it up and ask them!!

if its brand new, take it back to your dealer. May be something simple, and probably is but ya never know. Check fuses in fuse panel (Under console?).

On my 2010 Z-9, the rod boxes light when the doors are opened at any time(with the battery switch on), the courtesy light switch operates nothing that I can see!! The dealer is going to install the courtesy light when it goes in for service. only after I showed them that the book calls for a light..

if they are the same as mine the light it self needs to be pushed down or up to go on,

the dash switch just tells you they have power but you have to pres them down twords the floor or up to actualy get the light to come on. kind of a built in rocker switch.

The courtesy light is in the battery box. The LED lights in the front storage boxes work off the master switch and turn on when you open the box. Probably a fuse.

Latest posts

Back