new nitro design?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Smith2

Reaction score
I read recently that nitro may be making new models(or redesigning their old ones) for 2014, Does anyone know if this is going to happen or is it just a rumor.

I am going to be purchasing a new boat at some point before the 2014 fishing season, but I dont want to buy a 2013 model if the 2014 is "new and improved".

If there are no changes i will probably just go ahead and buy a current model,I just dont want to feel like I made a mistake by not waiting

Steve,

Its time to say something. You have bashed NITRO in most every one of your posts. You obviously don't like the boat or Tracker Marine. That is your right. This site has been fundemantal in getting a lot of problems fixed both by Tracker and by owners helping each other out. We don't bash. We help. If you just want to cut tracker down without gettin problems solved or helping others, you will soon wear out your welcome. There are a lot of other sites that will join you in your feelings. If we can help ask away. If you can help feel free to share. Friendly warning.

I've owned my Z7 2 months first trip had an issue, Dealer corrected it. Things happen. Thanks to guys like Toxic and a lot of other great guys on here thaats why I bought a Nitro and when the urge hits to buy again it will probably be another Nitro.

Yes, I will buy another Nitro, I previously owned a 96 and currently have a 05 and havent had many problems to speak of, Im pretty sure that you could find an unhappy Ranger owner and an unhappy Triton owner if you ask around, with that being said its also hard to justify the extra 10,000 - 20,000 (at least) that you will spend on a comparibly equipped boat from the other manufacturers

I'm on my second Nitro. Bought it used, it's a 1994 and I have not had any major issues. I can see being a little bothered on a brand new one but stuff just happens. I have had issues with lots of new items vehicles, lawnmowers, etc.. I would certainly without hesitation get another Nitro if I was buying new. Seeing how I will be looking to upgrade one day in the future and may be buying used again I will just wait and see what is out there. I sure hope to find a nice z8 or z9 when the time comes. Wife says when we get in a new house I can buy whatever boat I want. With that said, I am off to buy a lottery ticket! Lol! :D

That's why there are warranties on new boats. Even though it may be a PITA to deal with things breaking, you are covered. Tracker has stepped up their QC but every manufacturer has warranty claims. You have to remember also that the only thing Tracker makes is the hull, everything else is made by other companies. I just wanted Steve to know that there are a lot of members here who share his frustration but it does no good to backhand Tracker with every comment. Post the problems and we can help get them taken care of. The funniest thing is that a lot of us don't even run Tracker products anymore (including me) but are still here to help.:lol:

Latest posts

Back